Reviews for Someone to Save You
The Lilac Elf of Lothlorien chapter 10 . 1/11/2013
Okay, glad Quinn and Sam found Jenna-or vice versa, I guess-but REALLY worried about Dean.

And what about Tyler? I like that kid?
sam's folly chapter 10 . 1/10/2013
Great chapter! Postcoital Sam was really sexy, and, as usual, Dean is the perfect hero. I hope he saves Tyler! Ur such an awesome storyteller!
kissacazador chapter 10 . 1/10/2013
Oh no…Caitlyn died! I am incredibly said by this and was hoping they could make it to the tower safe. And then Dean gets a concussion and Tyler gets kidnapped again! I just hope Tyler doesn’t die too! Jeez, I only hope that Jenna makes it up safe and is able to explain that they need urgent help. At least they know she’s coming :)

I really liked her story about why she got into hunting and I love this goofy, yet flirtatious Sam! The sensual conversation about her tats and name was hot! And NONE of the parts were boring!
ll Kairi ll chapter 10 . 1/8/2013
Yay! Jenna made it! An why do I have the feeling that Dean is going to be caught? And I hope Tyler don't die. He's cool. And how could you kill Caitlyn?! :o evil. Lol

And dumb question, but is that all true about women joining the army why they don't put em on like front lines and such? :o

Update sooooon!

SPN Mum chapter 10 . 1/8/2013
Damn! I really wanted the four of them to make it to the tower, and Sam and Quinn. Poor Caitlyn! She didn't have a chance against Darksuit, and I guess she made the most sense, as far as a 'lesson' went, because her ability was the least needed of the group. They still need Dean, because the leader wants Sam the most of all. The leader knows Sam will always come for Dean, so they still need Dean too. I really like the easy comraderie between Sam and Quinn now. I guess their 'night activities' lowered defenses on both their parts. Dean would be so proud of Sam! ;P lol I'm glad Jenna made it to the tower, but Sam will be upset at Dean being hurt, Tyler missing, and both possibly being captured again. I hope they find Dean okay...

Baby Ackles is going to be just about 18 months younger than Thomas. I bet they will be like cousins. :D I am so excited for them! They will be just as wonderful parents as Jared and Gen.
Kinthinia chapter 10 . 1/8/2013
Glad to see the update. I will repeat my plea: PLEASE DON'T KILL TYLER. He's so lovely..

I'm looking forward to how things progress :)
BranchSuper chapter 10 . 1/8/2013
Good chapter - very nervewracking!
TwinkleToes1224 chapter 9 . 1/7/2013
But I like the pairings as they are! :/ other than the possible twist in the romances this story is great and I can't wait to read what happens next!
kissacazador chapter 9 . 1/7/2013
Damn girl, another chapter out real fast and I couldn’t be happier! I am so loving the sexual flirtation between Sam and Quinn…made Sammy blush, lol ;P (Too bad they didn’t play ‘strip poker).

However, my favorite part was Dean’s walk and talk with Tyler…OMG! That was hilariously adorable; or shall I say “adorkable”!

Dean and Jenna’s talk about her powers and John was incredibly heartbreaking…I felt bad for both of them! But, they did have sweet moments with that kiss and all.

However, Sam and Quinn’s lusty moment was quite hot! Even Sam embarrassingly falling onto the bed was erotic, well at least Quinn and I thought so!

And what an awesome idea of how John got off the rack…extremely clever and plausible!
sam's folly chapter 9 . 1/7/2013
Hot love scene, and I loved Dean's conversation with the mind reader, lol!
mamasam chapter 9 . 1/6/2013
Ok, one brother holding out, and one brother diving in. Kind of a tease isnt it? Especially when it isnt the one who usually holds out LOL. Me personally, I would of changed the T rating.
I love the way you brought John into the story. I think it would be possible for Jenna to do that. It gives us one version on how he managed to get out the gate. I particularly love the kids. Tyler is a typical teenager. Love him for teasing Dean about the trying on Rhonda's pink undies.
Can't wait to the next post!
kaoz chapter 9 . 1/6/2013
squirrel meat?
omg, Dean in pink girl panties! lol
she spoke to John! aww, it made Dean feel a little better n getting him off the rack is how they get Dean on it since he's the sword. smart demons.
wow... hot Sammy
BranchSuper chapter 9 . 1/5/2013
Kinthinia chapter 9 . 1/5/2013
I really do like that explanation, seems to fit and works :) I especially love Tyler. I want to know more about him -I like his relationship with Dean. And aww, Dean and Jenna are so cute :3 XD poor Sam. the awkwardness. I think it counts for T. Nothing too detailed, or anything. Young adult geared. I've read worse in Young Adult novels XD
Red Tape Will Drive You Nuts chapter 9 . 1/4/2013
So the demon in charge wanted her to move John Winchester...interesting. So there's a demon here working against Yellow-Eyes, it seems, and either trying to prevent the apocalypse or kick start it.

If John had been the righteous man who had broken on the racks, the apocalypse scenario might have been screwed up somehow.*Dean* is supposed to be the one who breaks first, so that he can fight his brother Sam on the field as Michael and Lucifer.

They said in season five that no matter what, it would *always* have to be Sam and Dean who fought the battle. So the other psychic kids were just backups/decoys? Perhaps this is why yellow eyes even did all of this stuff with the "special children..." It was all to get Sam *killed* by one of the psychic kids so Dean would trade his soul to get Sam back, and then they would have Dean in hell to break the first seal.

And I live Jenna's power.

I'm enjoying this 'verse very much!
132 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 .. Last Next »