Reviews for Someone to Save You
BranchSuper chapter 4 . 11/26/2012
Good chapter.
SPN Mum chapter 4 . 11/25/2012
Sam and Quinn are getting along better now. It took Sam getting his info from Ash first though. I don't know why Quinn expected Sam to tell her things, when she wasn't telling him anything. Funny how Sam can deal with her fairly easily because of having Dean as his brother. I love how Quinn changed her tune a little when she saw Sam without his shirt too. Now she KNOWS he isn't a 'kid'! lol As much as they want to find Dean and Jenna, they still had time to notice how attractive each other are. ;)

Dean and Jenna are getting along okay, but now that the demons took Jenna out for a bit, and wanted her to do something, it has put a strain on them. Dean doesn't want to tell Jenna anything about Sam either, because he doesn't want to talk about his abilities. Jenna won't tell him anything about hers, so why should he say anything about Sam's? I guess they are at an impasse for now.
mamasam chapter 4 . 11/25/2012
Quin is such a flirt No cliffhangers lets see...what is Jenna hiding? The plot is thickening. Loving the banter between Quinn and Sam. Wonder what she knows? See you did leave cliffhangers. Great job. Loving the mystery of the plot. Have me hanging girl!
mamasam chapter 3 . 11/25/2012
I wonder who is the one sleeping on the floor. Hmmm. Loving it!
Kinthina chapter 4 . 11/25/2012
I still can't wait for more haha. I really liked Quinn's reaction to Sam XD And poor Jenna. Wondering is there a reason why you bold what you italicsize? Its not entirely necessary, since just the italics would serve as the same emphasis.
Kinthinia chapter 3 . 11/25/2012
Oh I definitely like. Can't wait for more! :)
The Lilac Elf of Lothlorien chapter 3 . 11/23/2012
Okay, LOVE your use of the word 'kerfuffle'. lol

So now Sam and Quinn are on the search. Hope they find something out.
RainbowBetty chapter 3 . 11/23/2012
Such a good chapter! I'm really loving this story! Thanks for updating.
Kaoz chapter 3 . 11/22/2012
'Wife Swap' lol i like it already :)
I like Jar Jar
N what, ys Dean getting the floor? It's not his fault they got demon-nabbed :)
BranchSuper chapter 3 . 11/22/2012
Good chapter.
SPN Mum chapter 3 . 11/22/2012
I hope Ash comes up with some answers for Sam soon. He needs to know more if he's going to save Dean and Jenna. Quinn needs to fill Sam in on stuff too. Why should he cooperate with her, if she's not willing to do the same? She has to see that Sam is a capable hunter now, after the demons attacked them. I hope they can remain hidden in the motel, at least long enough to get some rest. They won't be any good to anyone if they're too tired to think straight, and their reaction time will be impaired too. Funny how similar to Dean Quinn is. I bet that makes her more attractive to Sam, since he's so close with Dean. lol Then again, that could make it strange too. lol

Dean and Jenna probably aren't getting out of their room any time soon. I wonder what Jenna's special talent is? I wonder if Ava is where they are? I wonder if Dean will figure out that they are taking 'special' people? I hope he and Jenna will be okay.
mamasam chapter 2 . 11/18/2012
Very well done. Dean certainly has charm. He could charm the pants off me...opps TMI. Sorry. LOL Wonder way the demon wants him?
mamasam chapter 1 . 11/18/2012
Dean and a blonde...hmmm...bad combo. I forgot how violent Sam visions were. Great job so far!
Red Tape Will Drive You Nuts chapter 2 . 11/16/2012
I heard Sons of Anarchy was good - is it as awesome as everyone says it is?

This fic makes me realize how much I miss the early years - when demons were still a big deal and the boys were still surprised by things, you know? I think I'm gonna go watch season 2 again over thanksgiving weekend. Good times.
Kaoz chapter 2 . 11/16/2012