Reviews for Someone to Save You
kissacazador chapter 2 . 11/15/2012
lol, about that name change and that happens all the time to me...in real life too ;P * and you're watching 'Sons of Anarchy'-hmmm, I've never seen it. I've been dicking around with old clips of 'Days of our Lives'...can't get enough of twink!Jensen! (Bad choice of words, sorry)*

I'm really liking that Quinn...she's a fiesty wildcat! Sam did a great job keeping calm, even when she had him by the hair. Quinn reminds me a lot of Dean ;D

Oooh, I love Dean being all confident and charming, as usual, when he first met Jenna. I could see the TV Dean doing that to a chick in a diner, especially 'cheating' when he used Sam's vision. But, how in the hell did the demons find them so fast and knowing Dean's name? Bastards!
BranchSuper chapter 2 . 11/15/2012
Oh, yeah, Dean's in trouble all right. Good chapter.
xJenzaFreakx chapter 1 . 11/8/2012
So far, I'm interested! I rather enjoyed season 2 and Sam's storyline with the visions and pyschic kids...and I love your stories, so this should definitely be good! Leave it to Dean to choose to stay with the chick lol, and Sams idea to split up ends up biting him in the ass...who could've seen that coming? Anyway, definitely following this one as well! Can't wait for the next chapter! Update soon!
BranchSuper chapter 1 . 11/7/2012
Interesting start.
RainbowBetty chapter 1 . 11/7/2012
Great opening chapter! You do a really good visions Sam, really captures the early years! :-)
Souless666 chapter 1 . 11/7/2012
I'm interested, for sure. I like a starting chapter that has meat to it, and is not some short, tells nothing, and sets up nothing offering. This did a lot to grab my attention, tell me where it might be going and still had me wanting to follow it to the next chapter.

More soon please.
The Lilac Elf of Lothlorien chapter 1 . 11/7/2012
When will the boys ever learn that splitting up ALWAYS leads to trouble?
kissacazador chapter 1 . 11/7/2012
Oh wow...what a great first chapter! I can hardly wait to see what happens next ;) I'm glad Sam saved Chelsea and not Gary, so looking foreward to see how their relationship evolves.

However, I know for a fact that Dean would never leave without his phone or skip out on seconds of pie without a major incident happening! Therefore, they must be hidding out somewhere and hopefully Sam will find them soon.

Just a guess- but maybe the biker chick is Donna and Dean's keeping them all safe :)))
SPN Mum chapter 1 . 11/6/2012
Oh boy! Dean and Sam split up to track down the two people from Sam's visions, and now something has happened to Dean. Of course they shouldn't have split up, because things never go well when they do. Sam doesn't have a clue what happened to Dean or the girl, and he doesn't have much to go on. Did something compel them to leave the diner? Were they grabbed by someone? Giselle wasn't any help, so I don't know how Sam is going to find Dean. Maybe he'll get a vision about him?

I love that you are back with this story! I am looking forward to reading it all. :D
Red Tape Will Drive You Nuts chapter 1 . 11/6/2012
OMG, Lancaster, California? I grew up in Palmdale! I had no idea people outside of the state even *knew* about these cities, even though they're in Los Angeles county! I think I love you, dude.

And I'm never gonna finish Two Guys, A Girl at this rate.

Anyway, glad to see something new. Followed!
130 | « Prev Page 1 .. 6 7 8 9