Reviews for Lisa's New Life
Guest chapter 1 . 10/3/2014
Magnificent glorious excitement intrigued fabulous perfect
Jk chapter 10 . 4/2/2013
Ohhh...now things are getting wild

So happy Joe is alive

Keep going though the swearing could be toned down
Pirate Gyrl chapter 10 . 3/28/2013
Holy cow! I didn't expect that! But Lisa has a point. Joe can't judge Jackson now. He's doing the exact same thing now. I can't wait to see how they get out of this!
The Dyson chapter 10 . 3/25/2013
Wow I was not expecting that at all, it came as a real surprise, my second in one day. Your story has been very entertaining so far, know this will continue to be an exciting story.
trudes1983 chapter 10 . 3/24/2013
Wow great plot twist, I never expected that to happen. And I am now so excited to see what happens next now, as I am on the edge of my seat. I hope you get internet soon, and thank you for updating this chapter. :D
trudes193 chapter 10 . 3/18/2013
Lisa is in trouble, oh no. I hope Jackson is able to find her, before it is too late. Please update soon, cannot wait to read the next chapter. :D
Z123 chapter 10 . 3/18/2013
UPDATE PRETTY PLEASE. Please. D:
ThePurpleCrayon chapter 10 . 3/13/2013
Ooh things are getting exciting, and now I need more! Really enjoying enjoying this story, the plot is great, and it leaves you on the edge of your seat each chapter. Hope you continue this wonderful story.
Pirate Gyrl chapter 10 . 1/30/2013
Oh no! Poor Lisa. She went into the frying pan and now she's in the fire. Hopefully Jackson will be able to find her soon.
trudes193 chapter 8 . 12/7/2012
Firstly I would like to wish you a Happy Birthday, and I hope you have a great day! You're doing a wonderful job with this story, keep up the good work! Excited to see if Lisa and Jackson get to Miami in one piece, and Robert hasn't got something sinister planned to divert them. :D
Pirate Gyrl chapter 9 . 12/5/2012
Good luck with your novel and update when you can. I'll be here waiting for an update! And if you don't update before hand, Happy Birthday!
Pirate Gyrl chapter 8 . 12/4/2012
I think Jackson would make more headway with Lisa if he didn't get so angry. But the same can be said for her, too. But I know it's rough since they've both tried to kill each other. I hope they can get to Miami in one piece and without anymore issues. But it is Jackson and Lisa so I'm sure something will happen.
trudes193 chapter 7 . 12/2/2012
Good luck with your test, I hope everything goes okay for you, and you get well soon. This chapter was a surprise, you are very very sneaky, I wasn't expecting that at all. But now I'm wondering what Jackson has planned, and what Robert is going to them. I also cannot wait for Lisa's explanation to the detective as to why she got married to Jackson that's going to be funny. Great chapter, and can't wait for the next! :D
Pirate Gyrl chapter 7 . 11/30/2012
Ah Jackson, you sneaky little devil. And you know, you almost, kinda sorta had her until you killed the cop. You gained an inch and lost a mile. Poor Karl. Hope you update soon!

I hope everything goes well with your tests. I wish you well.
trudes193 chapter 6 . 11/27/2012
Great chapter, have to agree with Pirate Girl, but otherwise excited for the next chapter. :D