Reviews for Lisa's New Life
Pirate Gyrl chapter 13 . 6/12
I am sorry I haven't read the last couple chapters but now I'm caught up! Fantastic chapters! Man Joe is being a dick. And I love how Jackson is so protective of her. Hopefully that was him taking out the power. It's not going to be fun for those guys though! I hope you update soon! (Coming from a writer who may get lucky to update something twice I year, I understand writers block and such. I'll be here for the next update waiting semi-patiently.)
trudes193 chapter 11 . 4/17
I would not want to be Lisa right now, man she is going through a lot.

I hope Jackson get's there soon.

Cannot wait for the next chapter.
JK chapter 13 . 4/3
ohhhh...dark...I like it

I'm not a fan of the swearing but good update so far

plz keep going
redxcanary chapter 12 . 3/30
Still reading! Keep going :)
Jk chapter 11 . 8/30/2015
Keep going
Guest chapter 11 . 8/27/2015
Great chapter, I hope Jackson can get to Lisa in time.
Guest chapter 1 . 4/16/2015
Superb
Guest chapter 1 . 10/3/2014
Magnificent glorious excitement intrigued fabulous perfect
Jk chapter 10 . 4/2/2013
Ohhh...now things are getting wild

So happy Joe is alive

Keep going though the swearing could be toned down
Pirate Gyrl chapter 10 . 3/28/2013
Holy cow! I didn't expect that! But Lisa has a point. Joe can't judge Jackson now. He's doing the exact same thing now. I can't wait to see how they get out of this!
The Dyson chapter 10 . 3/25/2013
Wow I was not expecting that at all, it came as a real surprise, my second in one day. Your story has been very entertaining so far, know this will continue to be an exciting story.
trudes1983 chapter 10 . 3/24/2013
Wow great plot twist, I never expected that to happen. And I am now so excited to see what happens next now, as I am on the edge of my seat. I hope you get internet soon, and thank you for updating this chapter. :D
trudes193 chapter 10 . 3/18/2013
Lisa is in trouble, oh no. I hope Jackson is able to find her, before it is too late. Please update soon, cannot wait to read the next chapter. :D
Z123 chapter 10 . 3/18/2013
UPDATE PRETTY PLEASE. Please. D:
ThePurpleCrayon chapter 10 . 3/13/2013
Ooh things are getting exciting, and now I need more! Really enjoying enjoying this story, the plot is great, and it leaves you on the edge of your seat each chapter. Hope you continue this wonderful story.