Reviews for Unbreakable friendship
WhovianJedi chapter 12 . 5/15/2013
That was sweet
WhovianJedi chapter 6 . 5/15/2013
NEST is exiling Autobots left to right!
WhovianJedi chapter 4 . 5/13/2013
I've heard the Bryan Adams song, it really does suit Optimus' situation
hermonine chapter 12 . 5/11/2013
nice story
Guest chapter 12 . 2/1/2013
Damn you man this was epic its simply awesome you actually made me cry it's very VERY hard to make me cry and you did it congratulations...
therose2012 chapter 12 . 1/8/2013
oh and if you want to get back to me type in the name above /\ and message me :)
therose2012 chapter 12 . 1/8/2013
wwwwoooooowwwww, that was an awesome story... I LOVED IT! would you ever done something like a sequel like optimus raising gemstar or anything attacking cybertron and what not? that would be pretty sweet :D loved the story :) x
Sentinel Prime chapter 12 . 12/17/2012
YAAYYYY, HAPPY ENDING!
Sentinel Prime chapter 10 . 12/17/2012
Aaww, poor Optimus! How could they be so cruel! And I am loving your Megatron, it's obvious he loves his little brother. And what's gonna happen to Beth?
Sentinel Prime chapter 5 . 12/17/2012
Aaww, the first half with Optimus and Megatron together was so sweet! I about cried at that part, I loved it so much!

I wonder when Beth will figure out Optimus is actually an alien from another planet, and how she'll react to that.
HalfwayParanoid chapter 1 . 12/8/2012
This was a sad story really. And the end was just...weird.
Guest chapter 12 . 11/15/2012
That was deep
jgoss chapter 12 . 11/8/2012
i don't blame primus for what he did the old saying"never judge a book by it's cover" holds true for this by the way this one had me again when optimus drove over the cliff. great job again!
Megs Little chapter 12 . 11/6/2012
this was so good loved it
Megs Little chapter 11 . 11/6/2012