Reviews for Leaving Storybrooke
Lovely little fic.
Ivana chapter 3 . 10/10
this is good
tintin1990 chapter 5 . 5/7/2014
Miss Swan did you put a dent in my car? hahahaha nice way to end it...humor humor humor...Good short story!
Gunner4Life chapter 5 . 10/9/2013
And Regina is pleased to note that this is her Emma. The headstrong, independent, confident woman that she's been butting heads with for the past year. The woman who will go toe to toe with her on anything. The woman who will always stand up for what she believes in. - Yep, thats the Emma i like too. Cool, they are moving forward! Glad to see that. This was a really nice story. Thank you!
Gunner4Life chapter 4 . 10/9/2013
Sweet chapter. Nice to see her happy and with her son again. Still don't understand the suddeness of Henry, but I can live with it! I gues Emma and regina have to talk now, to see where they are and where they want to go. It won't be an easy road for them, but they can try it together!
Gunner4Life chapter 3 . 10/9/2013
Again, why the sudden turnaround from Henry? I know I'm late here, and I apologise for that. This story was written last year. But he suddenly went from not wanting to be with her to 'lets go home'? Where did that come from? And this is the Emma I know and like. Very eloquent! Better with action than words.
Gunner4Life chapter 2 . 10/9/2013
Emma POV. Interesting. Maybe not as bad as i thought from the first chapter. She still isn't who she was, but I guess she's reacting to changes and not doing it well. Will she reach Regina in time? Do I want her to? I'm not sure anymore. Maybe Regina should leave, find some happiness somewhere else, with someone else. Why does Henry suddenly want Regina back?
Gunner4Life chapter 1 . 10/9/2013
Oh my, what a sad beginning. Poor Regina! Always alone, never wanted. Yeah, I like the strong brash Emma Swan, not what she seems to be here. Looking forward to the next chapter, where hopefully things start to turn around for Regina. With or without Emma and Henry.
connyx chapter 5 . 8/31/2013
This was one perfect sentence in Chapter4: "And yet the small child inside cries out in protest."
Loved it. Don't ask why, I've no idea. xD
Ok, Henry was a bit very... let's say 'to easy' in this little piece, but nevermind.. ;)
And I kinda of missed a talk, where Emma at least asks if it's ok to use the bathroom or so..
But pfff... again.. nevermind

Was a sweet short re-read, thank you :)
connyx chapter 3 . 8/31/2013
Cliffhangers are mean, but they are meant to be. At least some.
Haha :)
connyx chapter 1 . 8/31/2013
I know I read this before, but haven't commented. Now I reread it and change this 'fact'.
Very nice start for chapter 1, dramatic and touching.
Already sad that it will end so soon after 5 short chapters.
sandra.barret chapter 5 . 8/15/2013
Good story!
Guest chapter 5 . 5/19/2013
Lovely, I like it! I'd read this once, and now I read it again.
And this time I realized one thing. I missed Regina and Emma's fighting. They have (almost) none on season 2, and I just missed that, you know their kind of sexual tension or bickering-like-divorced-couple fight.
Recently I found that I need to see Regina be happy, I don't care with whoever, don't get me wrong I AM big fan of Swan Queen, but S2 end episodes just killing me. Everyone has someone, even Emma has this Neal, though he ended up (for now?) to whatever land, but Regina has no one, even the son she'd raised abandoned her. I just wish the writers give her someone who would love her the way she deserves it. Or I just wish Regina will let it go. Let her past go. Let Henry go. Let everything go and begin her new life somewhere, far away from those Fairy Tale Land thing. God knows how much I want Regina and Emma together but if they couldn't just give Regina her happy ending.
Sorry for long comment, can't help it. I tought maybe...just maybe...could you write it, Regina let everything go. Anyway, thank you for this lovely story. I like your stories.
miss mayer chapter 5 . 4/11/2013
hahaha good ending :)
thispapermoon chapter 5 . 4/2/2013
Yes! Yes! I love this one too!