Reviews for who tops?
Let-it-lie chapter 1 . 5/30/2014
I came across this perfect fic before I got a fanfiction account and only just remembered to come back and favourite it. You've somehow managed to convey into a story all of the thoughts that I've ever had on USUK/UKUS. I shipped USUKUS for a time, but now I ship UKUSUK. Anyway, I think that even though you wrote this a long time ago, you should do another one for FRUK.
AnimeRomantic4Ever chapter 1 . 2/2/2013
America is England's bitch alright. Finally, as Uk/Us story with Uk topping. It can happen. The story was very well written too.
9foxgrl chapter 1 . 1/8/2013
ha ha ha! LOL
conclusive evidence chapter 1 . 11/29/2012
Woah - you bashed the hell out of America and I'm not talking about that fact that he was on the bottom. Made it a little difficult to read and still keep in the frame of humor. Not a bad story though.
TheWeaverofWorlds chapter 1 . 11/23/2012
This has a good twist to it..didn't predict that to happen! Very entertaining :D
MeeMooMaa chapter 1 . 11/11/2012
AHAHAHAHHAAAA
OH GOD
THIS MADE ME LAUGH SO MUCH.
FREAKING HILARIOUS.
LOVE, LOVE, LOVE.
You should write me one
South Africa chapter 1 . 11/11/2012
... Nose bleed worthy...
... Why must I have Hungary's imagination?! My face is all covered in blood now...

... Fucking awesome one-shot.
Guest chapter 1 . 11/7/2012
This was funny... I'm of the opinion that they switch, it seems selfish for one to always top.
Painting Politics and Poland chapter 1 . 11/7/2012
How dare you! This is why I don't read FanFiction at the library. I laugh too much. Yes my friend, you made me laugh and I'm at the LIBRARY!

kolkolkolkolkol

Eh, I actually don't really care. Great story!
iyoume chapter 1 . 11/7/2012
i agree that arthur should top alfred and besides, gives ukus fans a chance to express our love for ukus. and there are many USUK DOUJINSHIS AND FANICS. bloody hell. alfred's not ALWAYS the seme. -.- he also has an uke side yanno. psh. also arthur has a rebel pirata and punk side that he's the damn ruler of d 7 seas. lol.
UKUUUUSSSSS chapter 1 . 11/7/2012
oh please, ukus tops the best. doesnt mean that alfie is all strong and proclaimed hero, he tops easily. besides iggy is a former pirate, empire and punk and probably has more experience in doing erotic stuff. also america's younger unlike iggy. its not that iggy gives everything to america cause iggy didnt give america's freedom easily. tsk. iggy when uke looks like a whiny girly exhibitionist. pisses me off. u.u besides uke america looks cuter or adorable. and seme iggy looks damn sexy and hotter. so just give it up cause iggy tops alfie. :PP haters gonna hate. lol.
mangoshake24 chapter 1 . 11/7/2012
lol XD hahahahha i don't usually like seme uk... but you make it look better than uke uk... XD you have powers lol great story XD
hexa chapter 1 . 11/7/2012
i agree with the others, it more likely america would top
MiriamTodd321 chapter 1 . 11/6/2012
Knew England was gonna top. Romano and Prussia's claim made perfect sense to me (though I couldn't care who tops, I just read it) XD cracked up when England walked in
Dolly Doodle chapter 1 . 11/6/2012
I say they switch off, I mean America is clearly the dominate one in the relationship, but England is still a rebel at heart, so when the pirate kicks in, well we know who tops then. But I'd say 75% of the times it's the US of A on the top.