Reviews for CSM
Cateagle chapter 2 . 6/27/2013
*snicker* I don't think Ron quite realizes what he's set nimself up for. Life is not going tog o well for him at all after this. I doubt, though, that Malfoy's is going to go much better as I'm certain Harry's protections will be widespread in effect.
Thyatira chapter 2 . 12/11/2012
This is extremely contrived. From the boys being in a girl's bathroom, the 'resorting' thing you've got going on, to Hermione, who is canonically bright, not screaming for help when she starts coughing up blood and bone, frickin' BONE, it just doesn't make sense. Add to that the bashing which, don't get me wrong, Ron is an unlikable little git, but he wouldn't abandon someone he considers a friend like that. In fact, all the characters are badly out of character. Minerva suggesting that one of her students have a potentially fatal accident? Really? The only thing this story has going for it is that the grammar and spelling are professional, which is great, but not enough to save a story. All in all, your writing is soulless. There's no impetus that makes me care, just the opposite in fact. It took two books of Rowling's writing before I started skimming. I didn't even make it through CHAPTER two here. I'm not saying give up, I'm glad you're trying to write, but you really need to pay more attention because you're giving the impression you don't know the source material at all, and that's coming from someone who admits to skimming through the books himself. There are other problems, but I think this is enough for you to think on. Try again.
tenchifew chapter 2 . 11/29/2012
Fascinating tale.
Love cat girl Hermione.
Thank you for writing.
Katconan chapter 2 . 11/28/2012
The Malfunction - just love that name for Draco. I like your story very much.
Red Phoenix Dragon chapter 2 . 11/27/2012
A good chapter with Neville joining the team while Ronald is digging himself a deeper grave and proving to be a bigger monster. He still has a walk in the forbidden forest to survive.
Ronald earnt his nick name "ickle Ronnie" before Hogwarts and Ronald, Percy and Ginny have their mother's temper which would make them "Prewetts" not Weasleys.
Good how Hermione is finding support from Harry, Luna and Neville plus the twins and professors.
Will Harry sneak out under his cloak with Luna and Neville to have a sleepover with Hermione so she is not alone?
Thanks for sharing your story. Please update soon.
MariusDarkwolf chapter 2 . 11/27/2012
Interesting
Qwerty124 chapter 2 . 11/27/2012
Alright, I'm hooked. Please hurry with the next chapter!
Red Phoenix Dragon chapter 1 . 11/11/2012
An interesting redo of a Hermione werecat story from 2nd year with Luna becoming a friend.
So scaredy cat Ronald gets detention with Hagrid and wins a walk in the forbidden forest after midnight?
Thanks for sharing your story. Please update soon.
gphoenix51 chapter 1 . 11/10/2012
It really should have happened this way. Dump the Ginger anchor and save/befriend Luna, who would be a far better friend and ally than the Ginge ever was.
trongod chapter 1 . 11/7/2012
Much as I wish this had happened prior to the Christmas break to save Luna a few months of Flitwick's version of McGonagall's inept handling of the House supposedly under his care, this works far better than the Swiss cheese that is canon.

The comments made near the end suggest that even other Heads, teachers, and even other House's students see what's going on, so why do the so-called adults see just hang around with their heads up their butts and let this stuff continue? Granted, they are now doing something, but why let things go for so long?

Or is this more of the too-many-students-to-too-many-responcibilities-on-too-few-teachers? Witness McGonagall's three jobs in the castle, each nearly full time in and of themselves...

This isn't the first time Ron hung back ready to bolt when Hermione was in trouble, and PLEASE set down that both she and Harry remember this fact. If you have to limit this to another "Golden Trio", at least kick Ron out and put Luna in his place! She's a far better influence and would be a better friend to the other two...
josh148513 chapter 1 . 11/7/2012
Good start
Sabaku no Sable chapter 1 . 11/7/2012
Dont know what you meant it as but in my First Aid class, CSM stands for Circulation, Sensation, and Movement.
MariusDarkwolf chapter 1 . 11/7/2012
I'll grant it has potential
tenchifew chapter 1 . 11/7/2012
That... Would be a most interesting beginning.