Reviews for SHADES OF STEELE
Skgcsandra chapter 16 . 1/4/2013
Hurry hurry hurry. I'm getting ancy to see who's in the bathroom!
awesdu chapter 16 . 1/4/2013
Omg its gotta be leila
MizzyLuv chapter 16 . 1/3/2013
So I just read all 16 chapters straight through. Thank you for the nice read. I will continue to follow the story.

Also, don't mind the negative reviews from readers. If they don't like what they are reading, they should simply make their own fanfiction or stop reading. )
iamkaren10 chapter 16 . 1/3/2013
i hate jack and lelia. hopefully, christian will be able to protect ana. i would have been afraid to go back to bed after seeing the shadow.
iamkaren10 chapter 15 . 1/3/2013
i like he way ana stands up to christian. jack is an ass...ughhh!
Guest chapter 16 . 1/3/2013
Good chapter got to love Ana and her smart mouth heehee. That's an evil cliffhanger you left us on hope you update soon :)
Another great chapter.
Guest chapter 16 . 1/3/2013
Ooh good chapter keep writing!
Jsweeti chapter 16 . 1/3/2013
Omg! Cliffhanger good chapter though ignore those rude reviews :)
greyfan 79 chapter 16 . 1/3/2013
Oh no can't wait for next chapter
Marion Mello chapter 16 . 1/3/2013
Are you posting today right! I am really curious!
And1rea chapter 16 . 1/3/2013
Don't worry abot what "guest" write, if they really want to say something of importance they will log in & be able to have an open line of communication with you. But instead they want to act big & tough behind the login of "guest". Sometimes I wonder if it isn't the same person writing several reviews as "guest".

Your story is good! Keep going for those of us that are logged in but more importantly keep going for YOU! If YOU get to a point where YOU don't want to go any further then YOU can chose to stop but let it be YOUR choice! No more bullying on FF!

*Andrea
Pielietje chapter 15 . 1/3/2013
I still like this story :) I hope he breaks with Elena for her.
C-bride chapter 16 . 1/3/2013
what about the hole Jenny thing? why she does't fired her? that girl would not give up, now Jack and Leila too?
showdog chapter 16 . 1/3/2013
I'm sorry you've had such a shi**y review from some gutless wonder who didn't have the common decency to add his/her name to it. Says it all really doesn't it? I for one have been following this story from the start and look forward to reading all your updates, so ignore the daft troll.
476 | « Prev Page 1 .. 3 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 23 .. Last Next »