Reviews for SHADES OF STEELE
Guest chapter 16 . 1/3/2013
Ooh good chapter keep writing!
Jsweeti chapter 16 . 1/3/2013
Omg! Cliffhanger good chapter though ignore those rude reviews :)
greyfan 79 chapter 16 . 1/3/2013
Oh no can't wait for next chapter
Marion Mello chapter 16 . 1/3/2013
Are you posting today right! I am really curious!
And1rea chapter 16 . 1/3/2013
Don't worry abot what "guest" write, if they really want to say something of importance they will log in & be able to have an open line of communication with you. But instead they want to act big & tough behind the login of "guest". Sometimes I wonder if it isn't the same person writing several reviews as "guest".

Your story is good! Keep going for those of us that are logged in but more importantly keep going for YOU! If YOU get to a point where YOU don't want to go any further then YOU can chose to stop but let it be YOUR choice! No more bullying on FF!

*Andrea
Pielietje chapter 15 . 1/3/2013
I still like this story :) I hope he breaks with Elena for her.
C-bride chapter 16 . 1/3/2013
what about the hole Jenny thing? why she does't fired her? that girl would not give up, now Jack and Leila too?
showdog chapter 16 . 1/3/2013
I'm sorry you've had such a shi**y review from some gutless wonder who didn't have the common decency to add his/her name to it. Says it all really doesn't it? I for one have been following this story from the start and look forward to reading all your updates, so ignore the daft troll.
som04 chapter 16 . 1/3/2013
Cracking cliff hanger. Keep it up.

Don't let the guest bug you (I hate it when they don't log in, I don't mind being critazed as long as they long in (coward). I've had it myself b4, being so mean.

Just keep up what your doin, if they don't like it, then they can do 1. Atfer all you have others reviews who like it ;)

:) :)
becks05 chapter 16 . 1/3/2013
Please update!
Luvdisney2007 chapter 16 . 1/3/2013
Agh cliffhanger! Whose there, Jack, Leila or both. Please update soon
pookiebear3 chapter 16 . 1/3/2013
great chapter as always... I've had no problem following so far! :)
viola.walsh.73 chapter 16 . 1/3/2013
I'm with your if readers can't follow stop reading . I must admit that I read a lot of different stories , so sometimes I start with the previous Chapter it gets me on track . Keep writing Update soon
dm1990 chapter 16 . 1/3/2013
The last person Christian would ever be afraid of is Elena. Your excuse here to still be friends with her is out of place. She helped him yes but we know he could destroy her with a snap of fingers.
TheYukiii chapter 16 . 1/3/2013
I'm litteraly sitting two inches away from my screen... Please don't stop XD
469 | « Prev Page 1 .. 3 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 23 .. Last Next »