CarpeDiemMonAmi chapter 25 . 7/2/2014
Love this story. It is so refreshing. If at all possible please continue.
You are an amazing creative writer. I truly appreciate your dedication and thoughtless personal time.

Warmest regards -
Jennifer D. Alderson
Antioch, IL
Anastasia DeSilva chapter 1 . 6/11/2014
My apologies for not updating my stories for a while. RL has taking everything away from me.. I was in the hospital with my son. I am back to my life now and will be updating soon. Sorry to keep everyone waiting.
lovebooks8174 chapter 25 . 6/5/2014
I see you havnt updated in awhile just wanted to know if you will continue this story. I really enjoyed it and want to see it completed
truefeather77 chapter 7 . 3/17/2014
She still caves at every, EVERY conceivable chance. The only time she didn't was when she wouldn't let Taylor the pimp take her back to her place. She's got to be very careful. I feel sadder with every passing defeat.
truefeather77 chapter 4 . 3/17/2014
She's still allowing herself to be bossed around and badmouthed by CG's servants. "She takes her safety lightly"? Since when? Who says? Why, we know who says - everyone accepts The Big Man's definitions as the word of god. The only one who takes her safety lightly is Christian Grey. If he had valued her safety, he would have warned her about Hyde, and about Leila, and made sure his money was buying him security that could not be broken through by a pathetic ex-sub.

(I still can't get over that he beat her after she was scared, held at gunpoint, put at risk in his own home, and had to fight for her life. What did he expect her to do? And isn't her ferocious self-defense a proof that she does NOT, in fact, take her safety lightly?)
truefeather77 chapter 25 . 3/17/2014
How is Ana supposed to believe he will "keep her safe"? He hasn't done a very good job of it so far – she's been assaulted by Hyde and held at gunpoint by Leila and kidnapped by the gang of three.
truefeather77 chapter 23 . 3/17/2014
I wish Ana had someone to look out for what's best for her, as Christian does. Everybody always worries about how things are going to affect his life, but Ana meeting him was a disaster for her.

And "Dr." Flynn has no right to talk with Taylor about Christian like that – not sharing details that Christian has shared in therapy. That is breaking all notions of professional ethics.
truefeather77 chapter 22 . 3/17/2014
Carrick "missed" Ana because he was talking about her behind her back and didn't include her in a discussion about her.

Christian is a bully who hasn't given up any of the control in his life. Ana is still a sub because she still cooks for him and still feels that she has to apologize and feel grateful for being in his life.

Christian doesn't have a need to be brutal to her – it's a compulsion. That's one way in which Flynn has really failed Christian – he humors him and calls this a need. And "fucking someone hard" to the point of unconsciousness, it's not kinky fuckery – that's him being a brute, just like before.

He views marriage as ownership, and once he fully takes possession, after the wedding, things can only get worse. I feel sad for Ana.
truefeather77 chapter 21 . 3/17/2014
And this is the reason that they should not be getting married so fast. I can't believe he threatened to hit her even while he's proposing to her! He's promising her lifetime of hitting and punishment. Punishment was always with Anastasia objected to, so I can't imagine that she allowed him to do it after she went back to him.

The day before, she was kidnapped, bound, and hit several times. So he includes BDSM in his proposal, and threatens to bind her and hit her for the rest of her life. I don't think she's even IN the relationship as yet – Christian is still relating to his birth mom, using Ana as a way to capture her forever so she can never leave him again.

He has no awareness, seemingly, that she was traumatized the night before, and might just NOT need any more stress at the moment.

And now he's going to prove to her exactly why she shouldn't marry him. Ever.
truefeather77 chapter 10 . 3/16/2014
I pity Ana. She lets everyone boss her – Kate the traitor bosses her, Grace bosses her even though she's never even met her, Elliot is bossing her around like he thinks he's Christian, Taylor bosses her around – I think Christian is contagious.

I don't think that Christian knows what love means. He just knows he wants to keep her. He ridiculed her as stupid for suggesting Leila got in through the balcony, yet that is exactly what happened. He hasn't learned to listen to her – and she's caving so easily I don't think he ever will.
truefeather77 chapter 5 . 3/16/2014
He hits her because "she's not taking care of herself"? How does she figure that? He never informed her about any threat, let her walk around in ignorance so it could attack her blind, and SHE's the one not taking care of her? She had to defend herself against Hyde, even though he knew Hyde was not just an office masher, but a serial rapist. She had to defend herself against Leila, even though CG knew Leila was stalking him, because he wouldn't tell her what was going on. Both times she's been completely capable of protecting herself, and had to be because her "protector" completely failed. He never wanted to keep her safe, just to KEEP her. There's a big difference.
truefeather77 chapter 1 . 3/16/2014
Just re-read this, and GRRRRrrrr! Why does everyone hold Taylor exempt from any wrongdoing? He leads the charge with illegal surveillance, acts as pimp and pander, violates Grey's victims on command, participates in lies and the suborning of young women - all because the pay is so nice. He's a bigger SUB than all of CG's victims rolled together. And he has the nerve to reiterate the "He's a good man" advice? Ana is someone's daughter, too, and any man with a daughter should have more of a sense of decency to encourage her to trust him.
anga larte chapter 25 . 2/6/2014
Oh dear poor Ana, he is gonna be even more protective now!
I'm pleased he told her about the threats rather than keeping her in the dark.
Brilliant chapter hun x
swettow1 chapter 25 . 2/5/2014
great! can't wait for the update ;)!
Cynthia chapter 2 . 2/5/2014
I feel like you need to write in a little more emotion. The writing seems a tad robotic. Also, Christian is a CEO, he wouldn't speak so childish
480 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 12 .. Last Next »