Reviews for SHADES OF STEELE
sweettif chapter 11 . 12/10/2012
wow what a cliffhanger I hope you update soon. Why is Christian getting email from jenny and is he dumping ana
all8row chapter 11 . 12/10/2012
Oh no! After all that he's gonna do something to muckit up?!
skinsavant chapter 11 . 12/10/2012
hmmm...looks bad ana?!
Rushmr chapter 11 . 12/10/2012
Please don't turn this into a cheating story...it would be pointless of Christian to have worked so hard to get Ana back if he's just gonna go and find another sub. :(
cmwiseman chapter 11 . 12/10/2012
Pls don't make this a cheating story. Too many out there. Please have Christian explain why he met with her and why she has his phone number. No beating around the bush crap.
kelmal chapter 11 . 12/10/2012
Another great chapter.
greyfan 79 chapter 11 . 12/10/2012
Oh no I hope he isn't cheating can't stomach another cheating story I hope it is something innocent please update soon
Louisvuittonfreak chapter 11 . 12/10/2012
Oh hell no...it's time for payback...heartless Ana needs to step up...Please update soon...
frankie and archie proud mummy chapter 11 . 12/10/2012
plz update soon, oh no hope he not got ex sub on the side or looking for one or tht jenny is an ex x
Pielietje chapter 11 . 12/10/2012
Oh fifty! What have you done now! Jenny is an ex-sub?
Ca Staub chapter 10 . 12/9/2012
More? Please I liked that. :)
Twilightnumberone chapter 10 . 12/7/2012
I must tell you that I hated the first few chapters, I hated this new Christian, but now that Christian is changing into the way he is, and opening up a little bit, your last chapters are a whole lot better :)
And that twist with Leila and Jack was a good idea, but I still think they should put Leila in jail after that first attack.
Pielietje chapter 10 . 12/5/2012
Nice chapter! I just love them together. I'm happy that he finally said it.
froggydukes chapter 10 . 12/3/2012
Cg comes around... *swoon*
Anastasia DeSilva chapter 10 . 12/3/2012
Thank you for all the reviews...
1. Louisvuittonfreak - sorry but I have to get them together for the next episode..:)
2. Guest 12/3/12 . chapter 10 - I am sorry that you have to redo your make up...hope you weren't late for work.
3. all8row - Leila is totally nuts and nuts of CG... CG is realizing his mistakes.
4. Every other reviewers - Thank you for the support.
493 | « Prev Page 1 .. 11 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 31 .. Last Next »