Reviews for SHADES OF STEELE
iamkaren10 chapter 11 . 12/10/2012
Oh Lord! Who could it be? Elena?
tstines chapter 11 . 12/10/2012
Why would he cheat after he told her that he loved her! If he has, I would leave his ass right then and not say anything to him! I hope it won't belong before the next chapter! Can't wait to hear what happened next! Please please hurry with it!11
C-bride chapter 11 . 12/10/2012
update ASAP! He cheated on her i bet and jenny send her pictures.
JustSunny chapter 11 . 12/10/2012
Oh no, please don't let him cheat on her because if he does Ana should just leave and never look back. I really enjoyed this story so far but I really think cheating on Ana, even if he doesn't had sex with her and only has used her for the bdsm stuff is going to ruin your story which would be really sad...
sweettif chapter 11 . 12/10/2012
wow what a cliffhanger I hope you update soon. Why is Christian getting email from jenny and is he dumping ana
all8row chapter 11 . 12/10/2012
Oh no! After all that he's gonna do something to muckit up?!
skinsavant chapter 11 . 12/10/2012
hmmm...looks bad ana?!
Rushmr chapter 11 . 12/10/2012
Please don't turn this into a cheating story...it would be pointless of Christian to have worked so hard to get Ana back if he's just gonna go and find another sub. :(
cmwiseman chapter 11 . 12/10/2012
Pls don't make this a cheating story. Too many out there. Please have Christian explain why he met with her and why she has his phone number. No beating around the bush crap.
kelmal chapter 11 . 12/10/2012
Another great chapter.
greyfan 79 chapter 11 . 12/10/2012
Oh no I hope he isn't cheating can't stomach another cheating story I hope it is something innocent please update soon
Louisvuittonfreak chapter 11 . 12/10/2012
Oh hell no...it's time for payback...heartless Ana needs to step up...Please update soon...
frankie and archie proud mummy chapter 11 . 12/10/2012
plz update soon, oh no hope he not got ex sub on the side or looking for one or tht jenny is an ex x
Pielietje chapter 11 . 12/10/2012
Oh fifty! What have you done now! Jenny is an ex-sub?
Ca Staub chapter 10 . 12/9/2012
More? Please I liked that. :)
497 | « Prev Page 1 .. 11 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 31 .. Last Next »