Reviews for SHADES OF STEELE
mic476 chapter 24 . 12/29/2013
I found this story while continuing exploring all these Fifty fan fiction. I love this story. I hope to continue it so I can find out what happen to Ana and who hit them.

Post more soon.
Guest chapter 16 . 12/29/2013
After reading your comment above I felt the need to comment... I do not agree with the guest, I am really enjoying this although I do stress that it can be difficult to read due to grammar mistakes
Jess chapter 10 . 12/29/2013
I love this... however some of the grammar in this chapter wasn't correct and made it more difficult to read.
Guest chapter 24 . 12/28/2013
OMG! what happened? surly Elena had made something... f***ng be***ch, Hope ana will be ok.
Wonderful story. Please continue soon.
Izzy berni chapter 24 . 12/23/2013
Please try and update soon. Don't leave us hanging a lot!
jeangb chapter 24 . 12/21/2013
Found this story a couple of days ago and have watched your writing progress in confidence. At first, it was a bit erratic and quite hard to follow but, now you are in the swing of it the words are flowing better.
I can't wait for your next update as you have left us with a cliffhanger. Well done for writing a different take on FSOG.
anga larte chapter 24 . 12/22/2013
Omg, didn't see that coming, I hope they r both ok! This stinks of that troll Elena grrrr x
greyfan 79 chapter 24 . 12/21/2013
Hate Elena and hope ana is ok xx
shalonda33 chapter 24 . 12/20/2013
great chapter cant wait to find out what happen
R-J briggs chapter 24 . 12/20/2013
Omg
Cynthia74 chapter 24 . 12/20/2013
Please update soon
JN-Runner chapter 24 . 12/20/2013
OH no another clif hanger.

I really love your story and look forward to reading every posting you have...JN
Luvdisney2007 chapter 24 . 12/20/2013
So much drama, it's great! I'm was happy that your Ana didn't let Elena bother her. Christian needs to get Elena out of their lives.
I hope nothing serious is wrong after the accident.
Christian618 chapter 24 . 12/20/2013
Damn what a say to ruin the nice chapter!
I hope the bitch troll did not have her hands on this accident or she will pay for it dearly.
MyEverLovingMore chapter 24 . 12/20/2013
Oh no, ANA! Is she going to be okay? Please update soon, I'm looking foward yo reading it.
468 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 13 .. Last Next »