greyfan 79 chapter 24 . 12/21/2013
Hate Elena and hope ana is ok xx
shalonda33 chapter 24 . 12/20/2013
great chapter cant wait to find out what happen
R-J briggs chapter 24 . 12/20/2013
Cynthia74 chapter 24 . 12/20/2013
Please update soon
JN-Runner chapter 24 . 12/20/2013
OH no another clif hanger.

I really love your story and look forward to reading every posting you have...JN
Luvdisney2007 chapter 24 . 12/20/2013
So much drama, it's great! I'm was happy that your Ana didn't let Elena bother her. Christian needs to get Elena out of their lives.
I hope nothing serious is wrong after the accident.
Christian618 chapter 24 . 12/20/2013
Damn what a say to ruin the nice chapter!
I hope the bitch troll did not have her hands on this accident or she will pay for it dearly.
MyEverLovingMore chapter 24 . 12/20/2013
Oh no, ANA! Is she going to be okay? Please update soon, I'm looking foward yo reading it.
jnie3 chapter 24 . 12/20/2013
Ana is so cute, calling Christian a pig. love this chapter. Thanks for the update
ena.decaceres chapter 23 . 12/18/2013
what a lovely story could you continue soon please? it's really great.
sammieannelane chapter 23 . 12/8/2013
Nice story would love to read more, update soon and often, take care.
sammieannelane chapter 17 . 12/8/2013
I now understand why your guess was confused, the story seems to go around in circles, maybe if Leila and Jack where in there proper place
she could keep up, I like the difference and I hate Elena.
Vivian Catherine chapter 23 . 10/27/2013
Hey,i have read your story the hole day and I LOVE IT!
I m from Germany and also an author and I want to translate your Story in german,if you allow that...

Xoxo Viv
thearistocrat chapter 23 . 10/26/2013
Is it bad that I hate the name Elena now? Ugh. I can't stand that woman. I hope Christian realises what she really did to him...
Lovely story. I really enjoy reading it. I think there was one chapter tht seemed to have been written in haste. I don't remember which one now. But the last couple have been very good. There's a good amount of detail and description as well as dialogue.
I look forward to the next chapter. I hope Elena is out of the picture soon. :)
irishmauve chapter 23 . 10/25/2013
Oh just put Elena in a burlap bag...twirl it around three times and let it fly into the bay. Fish food! See I know how to get rid of garbage.
476 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 14 .. Last Next »