Christian618 chapter 24 . 12/20/2013
Damn what a say to ruin the nice chapter!
I hope the bitch troll did not have her hands on this accident or she will pay for it dearly.
MyEverLovingMore chapter 24 . 12/20/2013
Oh no, ANA! Is she going to be okay? Please update soon, I'm looking foward yo reading it.
jnie3 chapter 24 . 12/20/2013
Ana is so cute, calling Christian a pig. love this chapter. Thanks for the update
ena.decaceres chapter 23 . 12/18/2013
what a lovely story could you continue soon please? it's really great.
sammieannelane chapter 23 . 12/8/2013
Nice story would love to read more, update soon and often, take care.
sammieannelane chapter 17 . 12/8/2013
I now understand why your guess was confused, the story seems to go around in circles, maybe if Leila and Jack where in there proper place
she could keep up, I like the difference and I hate Elena.
Vivian Catherine chapter 23 . 10/27/2013
Hey,i have read your story the hole day and I LOVE IT!
I m from Germany and also an author and I want to translate your Story in german,if you allow that...

Xoxo Viv
thearistocrat chapter 23 . 10/26/2013
Is it bad that I hate the name Elena now? Ugh. I can't stand that woman. I hope Christian realises what she really did to him...
Lovely story. I really enjoy reading it. I think there was one chapter tht seemed to have been written in haste. I don't remember which one now. But the last couple have been very good. There's a good amount of detail and description as well as dialogue.
I look forward to the next chapter. I hope Elena is out of the picture soon. :)
irishmauve chapter 23 . 10/25/2013
Oh just put Elena in a burlap bag...twirl it around three times and let it fly into the bay. Fish food! See I know how to get rid of garbage.
anga larte chapter 23 . 10/25/2013
Yay about blooming time, they r officially engaged:-)
Oooo but Elena is sooo not happy ha ha, good, this is d part in d book that grace finds out, will Ur grace find out?
Omg he really fell apart when she left didn't he, more please Ana x x
shewede chapter 23 . 10/25/2013
I loved the update. I just wish we had actually got to finish out whatever is going to happen with Elena. I hope to read many, many, many more updates soon.
Guest chapter 23 . 10/24/2013
Love all your stories but I wanted to know if connected souls is already finish or will you update soon?
Chastity918 chapter 23 . 10/23/2013
I had to read this story over again because i couldnt remember what it was about. I think it made me like the story more. Now Elena is going to fly off the handle. Update soon. Reasy to see what happens.
Luvdisney2007 chapter 23 . 10/23/2013
Wow, he really fell apart after she left. Seems he needed to fall in order to grow.
I hate that Elena was there to tarnish their engagement announcement. Maybe Grace will notice and question her so called friend as to why she is not happy. It could pave the way to end their friendship before Grace finds out about Christian past. That is if you are going to reveal that part. As always, I loved it.
Foggynights chapter 23 . 10/23/2013