Reviews for SHADES OF STEELE
brejones90 chapter 22 . 8/6/2013
Please update soon. Great story.
jnie3 chapter 22 . 8/2/2013
ELENA..and of course she would be there cos she's Grace best friend. Thanks for the update and great chapter as always. Hope there is no pre-nup.
Guest chapter 22 . 8/1/2013
Oh boy...Elena! Hope his family finds out the truth...
Foggynights chapter 22 . 8/1/2013
Great chapter! Thanks for the update!
magdae chapter 22 . 8/1/2013
I just read your story. I like that. Have you planed a charlie tango accident and mia kidnaped?
R-J briggs chapter 22 . 8/1/2013
Oh I so can't wait for another chapter
mbrown78 chapter 22 . 8/1/2013
you should make me a character in this story so I can whoop Elena ass. and Christian should not get a prenup.
Luvdisney2007 chapter 22 . 8/1/2013
Please tell me Elena isn't the soft sexy voice? I never thought she could be capable of that. If its not Elena then I'm very curious as to who it is. Thank you for the update and I'm glad I made your day with my comments. I like how you are showing growth in Christian and Ana. Drama of course but with an understanding of each other.
greyfan 79 chapter 22 . 8/1/2013
Bitch troll is there I hate that woman I am so glad Christian didn't hurt ana xx
HHERALD chapter 22 . 8/1/2013
Ok. Lump is removed.
Guest chapter 22 . 8/1/2013
You're doing a great job with the story, however it would read a little smoother if there was a little bit of proofing before posting. Some of your tenses were off and there were some typos where I had to figure out what you meant to type. Other than that it was great.
westosobear chapter 22 . 8/1/2013
Great update. Christian didn't hurt Ana.
iamkaren10 chapter 22 . 8/1/2013
Of course Elena had to be invited...ughhh!
pookiebear3 chapter 22 . 8/1/2013
Love Ana being sassy to Mr. Grey and keeping him in check. I am glad he was worried about hurting her. That way Ana knows that even when he is angry he won't hurt her. I would have been scared too seeing as it was the first time in there after she left. :) love this story
anga larte chapter 22 . 8/1/2013
Phew thank d lord, he didn't hurt her! I was holding my breath!
Argh that bloody women Elena, I wish she would just die a painful bdsm style death lol
Another great chapter to start d day Ana thank u x x
462 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 15 .. Last Next »