Reviews for On the Windy Moor
louboutinlove chapter 1 . 11/28/2012
This was brutal. But so true. Of course he isn't a threat, he was never one. Which makes it all the more annoying that they wasted our times and scarred us for life. Anyway, loved how you explored their dynamic and how drawn they are to each other, even if they are not together just yet. Great job.
notoutforawalk chapter 1 . 11/8/2012
You know, it's funny. In the fic, Chuck is so unconcerned with Dan, but reading it laid out this way makes me far more irritated with Balir than I was on Monday. (And on Monday, I referred to her as an idiot for buying Dan's load of malarky.) It also reminds me of how intensely irritated I am by the pact. On the other hand, it only does all this because you wrote such a fantastic little slice of angst pie. If only you sucked as a writer, I wouldn't be so freshly wound up!

All teasing aside, I enjoyed this posting. I look forward to re-reading after the episode airs, to test your psychic abilities.
pty chapter 1 . 11/8/2012
I don't think the show will do anything like this on 6x5 but if the do something at least closer to the first part it would be great.
Dr. Holland chapter 1 . 11/7/2012
Perfection. Tip of the pen to you! :D
ManhattanacmXOXO chapter 1 . 11/7/2012
I loved this story and leasse please make another chapter. I would like to see what would happen. I t was awesome. XoXo-M
flipped chapter 1 . 11/7/2012
bittersweet but still very hopeful.
happy limoversary!
Kathrynm37 chapter 1 . 11/7/2012
This is so beautiful! You definitely need to write more!
Melly chapter 1 . 11/7/2012
So cute! Happy LImoversary!
Fib1123581321 chapter 1 . 11/7/2012
This was beautiful (as always). I'm really glad you did something canon, and of course I'm hoping that 6x05 does as much justice to the history of Chuck and Blair as this piece did.

Thanks so much for sharing it!
thegoodgossipgirl chapter 1 . 11/7/2012
ugh, amazing! i love the intensity between them in each of your stories, it's like your words make me feel their onscreen chemistry. amazing take on whats going on in the show right now-i'll be thinking about this when they have that scene at cotillion!
TriGemini chapter 1 . 11/7/2012
Happy Limoversary!

This was excellent to read. Loved how you referenced the cotillion from the first season and how it was the beginning of them.
eckomoon chapter 1 . 11/7/2012
Love this O/S and would love if something like this actually went down in the show. I'm very curious about how the show is going to handle this situation and I really want to see Chuck struggle more with the pact.

The references to cotillion in S1 were great. I adored reading their conversation and their honest conversation about it and how neither one really understood what was going on at the time. Happy Limoversary :)
Guest chapter 1 . 11/7/2012
I LOVE IT! This is one of the most amazing fanfic I have ever read! You did such a good job, it's fantastic!
victrolannights chapter 1 . 11/7/2012
Sobbing. This was perfection to say the least. Please let something like this happen in the show.
The Very Last Valkyrie chapter 1 . 11/7/2012
That was so mean! My head was going all over the place, flipping between this cotillion and that cotillion and Victrola and some godforsaken Yorkshire moor. Dan was the catalyst this time - he's what was required to make the reaction work, be it only the reaction between the two of them.

And it actually HURTS, the fact that they can't kiss or bite or break the bed working their feelings out on each other, because I can feel it brewing and wanting to happen. It's the polar opposite of Chuck grabbing Blair at that cotillion, trying to hang onto her and her hating it. That's why Nate happened, of course, because she was so appalled Chuck could affect her enough to make her hate him. She flares up at other people and cools down again, but her feelings for him endure, positive or negative. They've chipped away at each other over the past five years, but they still endure.

I always think of it like that picture window at the end of beauty and the beast. They'll last and they'll be held up forever as how horribly things can go wrong and right, and today is a prime example. Happy Limoversary 3