Reviews for King of the Wilderwest
Q-A the Authoress chapter 17 . 8/9/2013
I was listening to Po Finds the Truth near the end of this chapter and thought it worked well. :D

Keep on Writin' and Rockin'
Guest chapter 18 . 4/5/2013
What, no HicStrid moment? Serious? Oh well, this story was AWESOME! Really enjoyed it!
Syrlai chapter 14 . 3/13/2013
I think something's wrong with me. When did I find aggressive and scary Hiccup attractive?
Syrlai chapter 10 . 3/12/2013
Wow. Just wow. This story is giving the the same feels when I start reading a really good book with an awesome adventure. Cool.
Syrlai chapter 9 . 3/12/2013
I really like the sound of His Majesty, Hiccup Horrendous Haddock the Third. Lol, I can't wait for him to show a little. The dude deserves it :3
Syrlai chapter 8 . 3/12/2013
Hiccup's got some mad skills with sword there. I just got one question: how did Grimbeard find Dragon Island? Did he find it before it was inhabited by the Red Death or after? I'm a bit confused about that since Astrid said in the movie that the island was what the vikings, who first sailed to the archipelagos, were looking for.
Syrlai chapter 7 . 3/12/2013
Call it boring but I actually found it fascinating how one discovery leads to another.

And LOL. I can't believe you actually added Bob from that Bob sledding short here! XD does this mean Hiccup might go snowboarding? Lol, don't know how snowboarding will fit here anyway but this chapter was really interesting.
Syrlai chapter 6 . 3/12/2013
Ahgbdajshdgsdkhsadbcojhasdoj asndcojiadhc ... Now that was what I call EPIC! Gods this is getting better and better...
Syrlai chapter 5 . 3/12/2013
Wow, those were some awesome action scenes. Totally love it!
Syrlai chapter 4 . 3/12/2013
Like Camicazi, I give you a double thumbs up. I like it how you keep their attitudes from the series, especially Captain Sarcasm Hiccup here.
Syrlai chapter 3 . 3/12/2013
Awww, I should have commented about this before but it's cool you added Thornado in there. Actually, I think it's awesome that you're blending the books with the series. Sweet.

Man, i still wonder how Mildew is alive. I figured with the animosity between the dragons and him that he would have been eaten by a Nightmare or a Whispering Death. Much would be appreciated if he was eaten by a Whispering Death.
Syrlai chapter 2 . 3/12/2013
Despite not reading the books and only getting the gist of them, I'm really starting to think that i should read those books by now even if they are for kids. I guess the idea of Toothless being a common garden dragon puts me off.
Anyway, i'm really liking the fact that Hiccup is not as weak as we thought he would be. He's not just smart now, he's also a swordsman genius who rides a freaking Night Fury.

Grimbeard's history was pretty cool by the way.
Syrlai chapter 1 . 3/12/2013
Not a lot of people would usually notice this unless you really dig the insight on some of the characters (I've met a lot) since they ignore that HTTYD was based on a book. Thumbs up for you for giving movie-Hiccup his sword skills from the book.
The Queen of Valencia Torgue chapter 18 . 3/2/2013
Hey, this was good. You kept it up to the end and it was a satisfying read. The only thing that bugged me was that I couldn't tell how to picture Alvin. Book or TV show? They are quite different. Besides that, I thought it was great. You did a good job incorperating the books and the movie. Keep writing! -Queen
Guest chapter 18 . 2/27/2013
Wow, that was AWESOME! I think that you should definetly do another HTTYD fanfic. You're an awesome writer:)