Reviews for King of the Wilderwest
Dragonheart165 chapter 12 . 11/1/2014
Time for a goo' ol' "fiendishly clever plan".
Dragonheart165 chapter 8 . 11/1/2014
That. Was. AWESOME!
Dragoncraft269 chapter 18 . 8/23/2014
This was...AWESOME! Please tell me there is a sequel. If there isn't there should be. This is one of the best storys I've read pleasse do more!
Bookcrazysongbird chapter 18 . 8/11/2014
This is an amazing story! I really hope you do write a sequel, or, if you can't find the inspiration for a sequel, a collection of one-shots that happen after the story's ending. I love how you combined the books and the movies into one story. This is an amazing story.
Lala chapter 18 . 7/23/2014
If you know what's good for you you will make the sequel
Q-A the Authoress chapter 17 . 8/9/2013
I was listening to Po Finds the Truth near the end of this chapter and thought it worked well. :D

Keep on Writin' and Rockin'
Guest chapter 18 . 4/5/2013
What, no HicStrid moment? Serious? Oh well, this story was AWESOME! Really enjoyed it!
Syrlai chapter 14 . 3/13/2013
I think something's wrong with me. When did I find aggressive and scary Hiccup attractive?
Syrlai chapter 10 . 3/12/2013
Wow. Just wow. This story is giving the the same feels when I start reading a really good book with an awesome adventure. Cool.
Syrlai chapter 9 . 3/12/2013
I really like the sound of His Majesty, Hiccup Horrendous Haddock the Third. Lol, I can't wait for him to show a little. The dude deserves it :3
Syrlai chapter 8 . 3/12/2013
Hiccup's got some mad skills with sword there. I just got one question: how did Grimbeard find Dragon Island? Did he find it before it was inhabited by the Red Death or after? I'm a bit confused about that since Astrid said in the movie that the island was what the vikings, who first sailed to the archipelagos, were looking for.
Syrlai chapter 7 . 3/12/2013
Call it boring but I actually found it fascinating how one discovery leads to another.

And LOL. I can't believe you actually added Bob from that Bob sledding short here! XD does this mean Hiccup might go snowboarding? Lol, don't know how snowboarding will fit here anyway but this chapter was really interesting.
Syrlai chapter 6 . 3/12/2013
Ahgbdajshdgsdkhsadbcojhasdoj asndcojiadhc ... Now that was what I call EPIC! Gods this is getting better and better...
Syrlai chapter 5 . 3/12/2013
Wow, those were some awesome action scenes. Totally love it!
Syrlai chapter 4 . 3/12/2013
Like Camicazi, I give you a double thumbs up. I like it how you keep their attitudes from the series, especially Captain Sarcasm Hiccup here.