Reviews for Worst Years of Our lives
Acthy chapter 1 . 1/31/2014
This was so fun! Please continue the story!
Scattered Kaleidoscope chapter 1 . 10/17/2013
Please update soon!
Guest chapter 1 . 8/7/2013
Please finish
dream-big-101 chapter 1 . 7/27/2013
Please tell me your going to continue. This story is hilarious so for. Keep it up xx
Naflower05 chapter 1 . 3/17/2013
This story looks like it's going to be really good! A few grammatical errors, but nothing too bad. Update again soon!
The Sheep Of Destiny chapter 1 . 1/15/2013
its kenzi with no e
G-Baby8991 chapter 1 . 12/13/2012
This is really quite hilarious. Keep it going!
southern cross chapter 1 . 12/5/2012
cute start. will this just be a friend thing between them or more? cause the whole teacher student thing could be very hot.
Dark-n-Twisty chapter 1 . 11/13/2012
Aww...I just love a good Kenzi/Dyson bonding fest! I'm intrigued to see where this case goes and how it will help D-man realize how much the adorable street rat means to him. Can't wait for more.
Jessfairy88 chapter 1 . 11/9/2012
interesting I can't wait to read more.
bjq chapter 1 . 11/8/2012
FABULOUS! This story sounds like it gonna be fun to read. Can't wait to read ALOT more. Dyson is SOOOOOOOO gonna get it from Kenzi
Le Bie chapter 1 . 11/7/2012
Am very interested in this story, love the first chapter, can't wait to see the rest :)!
LOCISVU chapter 1 . 11/7/2012
I'm seriously getting hooked on Dyson/Kenzi you'll continue this.
lightfae530 chapter 1 . 11/7/2012
I love it. So funny. Can't wait to see what happens next. I am glad that you are taking a different route with your story. Can't wait for the next update.
MistressDarkness chapter 1 . 11/7/2012
Good start. I liked the Britney Spears "Hit Me Baby One More Time" reference. The scene reminds of me the season 2 episode 16 "School's Out." Nice seeing Kenzi back in that setting. I hope Bo isn't gone for this whole story, or she'll at least be calling to check in :) I wouldn't want to be Dyson if something happens to Kenzi and Bo finds out lol