Reviews for Season 5 Episode 5 Tag to Red Dawn
64hotrodthunderbolt chapter 1 . 8/26/2014
Wow! I'm shocked- two of my favorite fandoms, The Magnificent Seven AND The Mentalist touted by the same author!
As I said in my review of your Mag Seven fic, (which I do so hope you'll keep on with, btw) I really like your writing style. It kinda pulls you in. It's hard to explain, but whatever it is, you've got it going for you, so congrats!
I loved this fic. I too have always adored that episode. I too love the idea of Poor Jane. (Does that make me mean? Possibly. I don't care though). And, Yours is one of the few episode tags for that I've found- and purely by accident, as I was trying to see if you had any ore Mag Seven fics. If you ever take a shine to another Mentalist episode (the fantastic season six finale, perhaps?) Please do write a tag or a fic or something!
Anna chapter 1 . 11/7/2012
That was really great! I enjoyed reading it! Awesome:)
Guest chapter 1 . 11/7/2012
Nice tag. If you want more pre-series fics, check out Donnamour1969's Red Haze or The Taming of the Pyschic. She also wrote a tag for REd Dawn.

And actually, Minelli didn't know Jane was in a mental institution. Jane said in Red Brick and Ivy that he had kept it a secret. It's interesting that now we know he knew from this point.
Hayseed Socrates chapter 1 . 11/7/2012
I really loved this description, and enjoyed a compassionately written Manelli:
"It was like he was afraid they would disappear, vanish into thin air. But that was preposterous- unless... unless Mr Jane wasn't so much afraid they would disappear as he was to be alone."