Reviews for Family
the evil queen bitches chapter 8 . 4/30/2014
I cried it was so touching
Guest chapter 6 . 9/7/2013
OMG are you from Australia? Me too! I love this story and I am a MAJOR Swanfire shipper! :)
JChase chapter 16 . 6/3/2013
That was such a great story, and brilliantly written!
JChase chapter 13 . 6/3/2013
Loved the Henry moment!
JChase chapter 7 . 6/3/2013
I've only just found this story and I love it! Sebastian the swim coach, wouldn't have been a lobster in a previous life would he?
Smori chapter 16 . 3/28/2013
CAN'T WAIT FLR MOREEE;)) it's really fricken good!
Uvabunchies chapter 5 . 2/23/2013
So far, so good, except for a few things.

One: Reading them their Miranda Rights. You have to do that, even if you're in not in the mood. Doesn't matter if you know them - if they don't have their rights read to them, they can tell their lawyer that they were never read their rights, get out of jail (and can't go back for the same crime, unless they get busted again) and anything they would say would be considered inadmissible in court.

Two: The character's personalities are soooooo out of character! Emma would NEVER tell Neal that he has a kid and she most definitely break down crying. And August wouldn't instigate Neal the way he did.
90's Kai chapter 2 . 1/30/2013
Can't stop laughing at ""Wow, I believe in magic and all, but Voldemort! In Storybrooke!" That line was just amazing
HarrylovesGinny09 chapter 16 . 1/7/2013
Nice chapter
hecatemoondancer chapter 16 . 1/7/2013
Awesome ending to the story. I'm happy that you had Emma accept Neal into her & Henry's life. I'm happy that Henry didn't hurt anyones feelings with what he decided.
Softrock-showtunesgirlscout22 chapter 16 . 1/7/2013
Loved the ending! The first step for happiness is forgiveness so I am glad is taking that step wit Neal
Going to miss this story so much! One of my favorites ever!
Meresger chapter 16 . 1/7/2013
Definitely start another, sequel or something new.
Guest chapter 16 . 1/6/2013
Beautiful story. Yes, start another story. I also think this lends itself quite nicely to writing a possible sequel.
sudoku chapter 16 . 1/6/2013
I'm glad they sort of working out the arrangement, which is very fitting to the title of the fic. Please write more story.

I'm also dying with the hiatus. Thank God it's over.
Loverofallthingscharming chapter 16 . 1/6/2013
I loved your story! and I would love to read anything that you decide to write from future episodes! :)