Reviews for Familiar Stranger
Red K 5 chapter 1 . 12/30/2015
what do you mean it's over? It can't be over. Why is it over?
Guest chapter 1 . 9/29/2015
Interesting that idea, Sammy does not recognize the Dean and treats it as a complete stranger, especially after he came back from Purgatory, with every expectation of seeing his younger brother, I think that really shake Dean. Especially when Sammy called him sir.
Like how, even without memory, Sammy was still himself, in a way, with his kindness, gentleness, wanting to help others.
And when Dean said his name, it reminded him, and how he was scared and confused and Dean ensuring that everything was fine, to comfort him and calm him down.
The whole idea of this story was very good and interesting, I think we deserved a sequel.
Rafaela Amanda chapter 1 . 5/25/2015
Perfect, I just love the idea of Sammy with amnesia, and still continues its ingenuity and sweet kindness, especially after Dean back from purgatory, surely it would not be easy for him to handle it, Sammy without recognizing his brother it is obvious that it would be painful for the Dean, leaving them confused
But I loved when he remembered because of the name and full trust and love he had when he recognized his brother
And I really wanted to see the relentless pursuit of Dean for answers, because it is so, especially when it involves her little brother
This is one of those stories that calls for a continuation
NeverTooMuchInspiration chapter 1 . 5/10/2015
A very touching, albeit bittersweet moment. Thank you for posting!
Cdw43 chapter 1 . 11/19/2013
So can we call a 'do-over' on Season 8 and have it start this way? Please?

C-
Aranna Undomiel chapter 1 . 5/26/2013
well, okay, that was different. But great to see that just meeting each other again can break Sam's memory loss :)
cappy712 chapter 1 . 1/26/2013
Man that was different, good but different. Thank you for sharing.
IrishNun chapter 1 . 1/16/2013
Fin?! What?! Noooo... there’s got to be more. How did the Impala get from the lab to the cabin? What happened to Sam? What has he been doing for a year? Was it Crowley who damaged him or was it the demise of Dick that damaged his brain? So many questions. You can’t leave it there.
Girl-of-Geekery chapter 1 . 12/20/2012
AWWWW! I just adore that the thing that made Sam snap out of it and remember was 'Sammy'.

Between that and Dean's heartbroken reaction to Sam not remembering him I was honestly tearing up
ccase13 chapter 1 . 11/16/2012
Poor Dean hasn't realized that Sam very easily could have had a breakdown when he was left alone with Dean apparently disintergrated along with Dick Roman and the leviathans.
where the wind blows chapter 1 . 11/9/2012
i would love to read more of a story like this one where they dont know what is going but need to find out. i love everything about this!

wind
kioku7 chapter 1 . 11/9/2012
This was wonderful! I loved it.
ziggy.uk chapter 1 . 11/9/2012
Another great story from you and an awesome explanation as to why Sam wouldn't have looked for Dean as he couldn't have if he had no memory. Just loved though that Dean talking to him triggered memories and Sam's memory flooded back :) Can so imagine Dean wanting to find out what happened to Sam and wanting retribution too!
Am loving how active your muse has been lately, such a treat for us readers :)
zekeschance chapter 1 . 11/9/2012
This was quite a different take on the Sam situation and I liked it! I really liked how even though Sam didn't know his brother, Dean was able to break through and Sam remembered. They're that ingrained in each other. Thanks!
MysteryMadchen chapter 1 . 11/8/2012
Uh oh, no way, you can't leave it there... What happened to Sam? Was it Crawley? I'm left in a lurch without more story. Any chance you will elongate and give us more present past and future of the story? Thanks bunches either way, Nicole.