Reviews for Familiar Stranger
Cdw43 chapter 1 . 11/19/2013
So can we call a 'do-over' on Season 8 and have it start this way? Please?

C-
Aranna Undomiel chapter 1 . 5/26/2013
well, okay, that was different. But great to see that just meeting each other again can break Sam's memory loss :)
cappy712 chapter 1 . 1/26/2013
Man that was different, good but different. Thank you for sharing.
IrishNun chapter 1 . 1/16/2013
Fin?! What?! Noooo... there’s got to be more. How did the Impala get from the lab to the cabin? What happened to Sam? What has he been doing for a year? Was it Crowley who damaged him or was it the demise of Dick that damaged his brain? So many questions. You can’t leave it there.
Girl-of-Geekery chapter 1 . 12/20/2012
AWWWW! I just adore that the thing that made Sam snap out of it and remember was 'Sammy'.

Between that and Dean's heartbroken reaction to Sam not remembering him I was honestly tearing up
ccase13 chapter 1 . 11/16/2012
Poor Dean hasn't realized that Sam very easily could have had a breakdown when he was left alone with Dean apparently disintergrated along with Dick Roman and the leviathans.
where the wind blows chapter 1 . 11/9/2012
i would love to read more of a story like this one where they dont know what is going but need to find out. i love everything about this!

wind
kioku7 chapter 1 . 11/9/2012
This was wonderful! I loved it.
ziggy.uk chapter 1 . 11/9/2012
Another great story from you and an awesome explanation as to why Sam wouldn't have looked for Dean as he couldn't have if he had no memory. Just loved though that Dean talking to him triggered memories and Sam's memory flooded back :) Can so imagine Dean wanting to find out what happened to Sam and wanting retribution too!
Am loving how active your muse has been lately, such a treat for us readers :)
zekeschance chapter 1 . 11/9/2012
This was quite a different take on the Sam situation and I liked it! I really liked how even though Sam didn't know his brother, Dean was able to break through and Sam remembered. They're that ingrained in each other. Thanks!
MysteryMadchen chapter 1 . 11/8/2012
Uh oh, no way, you can't leave it there... What happened to Sam? Was it Crawley? I'm left in a lurch without more story. Any chance you will elongate and give us more present past and future of the story? Thanks bunches either way, Nicole.
TheButterflyCurse996 chapter 1 . 11/8/2012
I love you, I really do(In a completely platonic way, remember?)

Keep the storys flowing!

Remember, smile like nobodys watching
-TheButterflyCurse996
pandora jazz chapter 1 . 11/7/2012
I enjoyed reading your story.
It has a nice AU twist on why Sam wouldn't have looked for his brother.
You did a wonderful job of writing Dean thoughts as he faced his little brother who had no idea why this man had just stopped him.
I like the way you wrote this story because it leaves the reason why Sam lost his memory up to everyone's imagination.
Thanks for sharing another story with us. It is getting impossible to find anything to read on this site that is just about the Winchester brothers. So thanks! for sharing another story with us and not to be mean, but also thanks for sharing a completed story with us.
If you have additional stories to share, we would love :)to read them.
Until next time, take care.
LightLessStar chapter 1 . 11/7/2012
good story, will you continue?
laurie31 chapter 1 . 11/7/2012
This is SUCH a better explanation! I still do NOT buy that Sam just...didn't look for Dean. He didn't NOT look for Dean when he vanished after Chronos zapped him; how would this be different? I get that maybe Sam wouldn't have been able to FIND Dean, but not to even try? Nope, not buying it! Oh wow, sorry for the rant! Loved how Dean saying "Sammy" jogged Sam's memory just enough, and even though he didn't fully remember, he trusted Dean enough to go with him. THIS is my Sammy! Thank you!