Reviews for Spirited Away 2 - Hidden Love
Vivian chapter 26 . 5/1
LOVE LOVE LOVE :-) :-D 3
hotleg12 chapter 30 . 1/21
I loved this! Best Spiritedmaway fanfic!
P
Katie chapter 30 . 8/27/2015
I give you 5 stars for a job well done
Tom Bowden chapter 30 . 4/19/2015
This Fanfic is old... I just read all of it and it hnestly was my first fanfic i have read fully. I love the Sprited away movie and i love this fic as much as i love the story! WELL DONE33 good luck with your violin things3
Tom Bowden chapter 1 . 4/18/2015
Your Transition between the real one and the storry was quite smooth (love the recap) cant wait to read more!
Alexia Colette chapter 2 . 8/16/2014
'And he/she fell asleep dreaming about his/her love...'

FLUFFYNESS LOADED TO 40...STEADILY INCREASING.! WARNING!
Kie chapter 17 . 5/30/2014
Great idea for you to improve your perfect chapter more try to use better words than 'explained' , I mean no offense.
Guest chapter 1 . 5/17/2014
Best story I've ever read. It's has a happy ending and I cried. Thank you for writing thiz story... :D
Emily chapter 30 . 4/20/2014
This is the second "Spirited Away" fan fiction I have read and every time I read these fan fiction it feels like I just watch a movie. So thank you so much for writing this because It just made my day.
Alexia Colette chapter 30 . 4/19/2014
It's a good story, but have you forgotten the fact that they are 16 years old?!
CharlieBoneFan chapter 30 . 3/1/2014
Awww, that is so cute. I'm glad Ryu is happy even though I thought he was sort of a jerk. I'm glad everyone is happy.
pearlyn chapter 18 . 1/22/2014
Is this written or by hayao mazaki?
melissa14dk chapter 30 . 11/16/2013
That was sooooo beautiful. I love this story. Please make a seconde story about the future.
spiritofthedragon15 chapter 30 . 8/30/2013
Awww that was so cute! Great fanfic. I followed it the entire way and loved every chapter :) I hope you'll do one of howl and Sophie from howls moving castle!