Reviews for Spirited Away 2 - Hidden Love
Alexia Colette chapter 2 . 8/16/2014
'And he/she fell asleep dreaming about his/her love...'

FLUFFYNESS LOADED TO 40...STEADILY INCREASING.! WARNING!
Kie chapter 17 . 5/30/2014
Great idea for you to improve your perfect chapter more try to use better words than 'explained' , I mean no offense.
Guest chapter 1 . 5/17/2014
Best story I've ever read. It's has a happy ending and I cried. Thank you for writing thiz story... :D
Emily chapter 30 . 4/20/2014
This is the second "Spirited Away" fan fiction I have read and every time I read these fan fiction it feels like I just watch a movie. So thank you so much for writing this because It just made my day.
Alexia Colette chapter 30 . 4/19/2014
It's a good story, but have you forgotten the fact that they are 16 years old?!
CharlieBoneFan chapter 30 . 3/1/2014
Awww, that is so cute. I'm glad Ryu is happy even though I thought he was sort of a jerk. I'm glad everyone is happy.
pearlyn chapter 18 . 1/22/2014
Is this written or by hayao mazaki?
melissa14dk chapter 30 . 11/16/2013
That was sooooo beautiful. I love this story. Please make a seconde story about the future.
spiritofthedragon15 chapter 30 . 8/30/2013
Awww that was so cute! Great fanfic. I followed it the entire way and loved every chapter :) I hope you'll do one of howl and Sophie from howls moving castle!
HakubaRyu chapter 30 . 8/28/2013
Fanta-stick! That's my occasional way of saying 'fantastic' by the way! n.n
Abcdefg824 chapter 30 . 8/25/2013
That was a fantastic story and I am really sad that it is finished! Will there be a sequel? Will there be a sequel? Will there be a sequel? Will there be a sequel? Will there be a sequel? Will there be a sequel? Will there be a sequel? Will there be a sequel? WILL THERE BE A SEQUEL?!
Lana chapter 30 . 8/25/2013
THANK YOU! Thank you for writing this, thank you for updating on the epilogue, thanks for making it a happy ending! Your story, along with Somber Return (and perhaps a few others) are my favorites! I'll be looking forward to the update on your other story, about Howl's Moving Castle. Congratulations on officially finishing it and on making it an awesome story! :) See you later, Yoyoyolanda123!
HakubaRyu chapter 14 . 8/27/2013
'Ani roken tu' is 'I love you' I'm guessing? This is one of my favourite stories/fan fictions!
kool.smiles.are.kool chapter 30 . 8/26/2013
*Cries* i can't believe its over *uncontrollable sobbing* so beautiful
Bloophearts chapter 30 . 8/26/2013
D'aaww happy endings rock Thanks for writing this fic gurl! :) Good job and keep writing hehe :3