Reviews for Spirited Away 2 - Hidden Love
Alexia Colette chapter 30 . 4/19
It's a good story, but have you forgotten the fact that they are 16 years old?!
CharlieBoneFan chapter 30 . 3/1
Awww, that is so cute. I'm glad Ryu is happy even though I thought he was sort of a jerk. I'm glad everyone is happy.
pearlyn chapter 18 . 1/22
Is this written or by hayao mazaki?
melissa14dk chapter 30 . 11/16/2013
That was sooooo beautiful. I love this story. Please make a seconde story about the future.
spiritofthedragon15 chapter 30 . 8/30/2013
Awww that was so cute! Great fanfic. I followed it the entire way and loved every chapter :) I hope you'll do one of howl and Sophie from howls moving castle!
HakubaRyu chapter 30 . 8/28/2013
Fanta-stick! That's my occasional way of saying 'fantastic' by the way! n.n
Abcdefg824 chapter 30 . 8/25/2013
That was a fantastic story and I am really sad that it is finished! Will there be a sequel? Will there be a sequel? Will there be a sequel? Will there be a sequel? Will there be a sequel? Will there be a sequel? Will there be a sequel? Will there be a sequel? WILL THERE BE A SEQUEL?!
Lana chapter 30 . 8/25/2013
THANK YOU! Thank you for writing this, thank you for updating on the epilogue, thanks for making it a happy ending! Your story, along with Somber Return (and perhaps a few others) are my favorites! I'll be looking forward to the update on your other story, about Howl's Moving Castle. Congratulations on officially finishing it and on making it an awesome story! :) See you later, Yoyoyolanda123!
HakubaRyu chapter 14 . 8/27/2013
'Ani roken tu' is 'I love you' I'm guessing? This is one of my favourite stories/fan fictions!
kool.smiles.are.kool chapter 30 . 8/26/2013
*Cries* i can't believe its over *uncontrollable sobbing* so beautiful
Bloophearts chapter 30 . 8/26/2013
D'aaww happy endings rock Thanks for writing this fic gurl! :) Good job and keep writing hehe :3
Razdaa chapter 30 . 8/25/2013
I loooove you! :3 awesome awesome awesome story! Great epilogue as well! Thank you thank you thank you :3 :3
A-Typical-Otaku chapter 30 . 8/25/2013
L-O-V-E It!
UGottaLoveDraco chapter 29 . 8/15/2013
This is such a lovely story, I'll be sad to see it go. :'/ But brilliant work! Well done on such a fantastic story. :)
kool.smiles.are.kool chapter 29 . 8/9/2013