Reviews for Was It Payback?
Guest chapter 1 . 12/3/2014
Amen!
Cassandra30 chapter 1 . 9/4/2014
Good idea!
Guest chapter 1 . 8/6/2014
Loved it! Paybacks a b*tch Ziva!
Guest chapter 1 . 6/7/2014
Nice!
JackiLeigh chapter 1 . 6/5/2014
Wow! Many, many things that needed to be said...and I really like the way you said them. Thanks for sharing.
VG LittleBear chapter 1 . 4/17/2014
Hi, I enjoyed that little bathroom scene of yours. Tony did have to put up with some bad behavior from the oblivious underlings, but not particularly in this episode IMHO. But Ziva did do petulant ... not getting asked out to prom fits perfectly! Your last sentence had me giggling, I'd enjoy a Tony prank as payback for some of the things Ziva said over time, are you going to write one? Pretty please!
I liked it when Tony and Ziva were truly pranking each other: An episode ended with Ziva falling off her chair, and everyone, including Gibbs, looked suddenly very busy. Ziva started it by setting DiNozzo up for raccoon eyes by greasing the binoculars while on surveillance duty with Gibbs. Those were fun days.
Thanks and cheers!
nando2k50 chapter 1 . 9/30/2013
Great Story!
Dixie Dewdrop chapter 1 . 7/24/2013
Wonderful scene, and one that would be nice to see on the show-
Leonora Chris chapter 1 . 7/19/2013
Hahaha. Buuurrrrrn...Ziva!
Loved it.
(would have been even better if someone was watching or/and filming it to show the others. seriously...)
Guest chapter 1 . 7/14/2013
Don't know how I missed this when it was first published but I really enjoyed it
Leigh59 chapter 1 . 5/18/2013
I just found this gem of yours. Tony has always been the better agent in the long run. He is not petty and vindictive like Ziva. Something that she has to learn that some people are just not worth the effort or the energy it takes to deal with them. She saved Gibbs and for that he is willing to deal with her and her attitude.
Binkey Was Wrong chapter 1 . 3/31/2013
Here is a list of conducts that should always be observed:

Respect the reviewers. Not all reviews will strictly praise the work. If someone rightfully criticizes a portion of the writing, take it as a compliment that the reviewer has opted to spend his/her valuable time to help improve an author's writing.

You and your friend really need to learn the difference between review and troll.
angelscatie chapter 1 . 2/20/2013
Great story. I would love some more.
Azura chapter 1 . 2/6/2013
Good job! Thank you for writing this!
I was really bothered when I saw that episode with Ziva whining that she wasn't invited. As you wrote: It was not an team event. That was my thought on the whole thing as well.
And Gibbs calling upon them to fix it and Tony and McGee running after her. That was so *arggh* I wished they would have just ignored her.
And the end of 'boxed in' also popped into my mind when I saw this episode.
Your version doesn't seem OOC to me at all :-)
Guest chapter 1 . 12/6/2012
thanks for the abvious summation of just how petty and childish Ziva the Diva truelly is. although Tony would most likely take the high road as he's always done so, this would be absolutely wonderful if it did happen at some point. and with the "gone' episode and Schmeal, she's still being a manipulative little b*tch.