Reviews for Little Prince
Sparky199 chapter 3 . 2/17
Well that worked didn't it... Great story
Dragon of Yin and Yang chapter 3 . 11/21/2014
Can't wait for the next chapter!
nighttheraven chapter 3 . 10/17/2014
I'm not sure were you are but It's 10:30am 10/17/2014 right now and there is nothing :( what happened?
Guest chapter 3 . 9/23/2014
Woo hoo! Yeah! An update!
Shadows Curse chapter 3 . 9/16/2014
awesome I am so excited thank you for not having had abandoned this story :)
Gajeel-rocks chapter 3 . 9/15/2014
I find this story cute! Update soon!
Shadows Curse chapter 2 . 3/29/2014
this is a really interesting story and I hope you continue it (smiley face) [:)]
I.C.2014 chapter 2 . 12/9/2013
That is a pretty cute chapter. I hope that you continue to work on this.
WhyTheCagedBirdSings chapter 2 . 7/29/2013
interesting story so far...i like it, i can't wait for the next chapter! if it comes anyway
cool-girl027 chapter 2 . 6/10/2013
ooh! This is really interesting! will loki grow up with tony? or will he go back to asgard? i really hope you update soon. really looking forward to the next chap!
SoulMore chapter 2 . 5/11/2013
FAN!
Nevrandil chapter 2 . 4/26/2013
Cute fic. :) Will there be more?

Nev
skyinthenightslove chapter 2 . 3/22/2013
Admitably I don't care much for this pairing, but I am interested to see where it will go.
MilkyWayGalaxy chapter 2 . 12/13/2012
I hope you will include the Avengers movie plot in here, especially when Loki realizes that Iron Man is his childhood friend Tony Stark and he was about to hurt him! ;)
chibi heishi chapter 2 . 12/1/2012
Oh, wow. The first chapter felt a little off - very... formal, for some reason - but this one was adorable! And I bet Howard is going to be pulling out his hair over the trouble those two tykes will get into. And Tony will be pulling out HIS hair for YEARS after this, trying to figure out HOW Loki does the tricks I'm SURE he's going to pull. (not sure what kind of tricks, but this is the GOD OF MISCHIEF - I have no doubt that there WILL be tricks...)

I am very much looking forward to seeing those two interact. Though I can't help but pity the adults...