Reviews for Mob Mentality
ribbon1 chapter 11 . 4/12
This is so good!
kellyrodynm chapter 11 . 2/17
its always so sad when all the good fanfic are never finished :(
pinktulepressstud chapter 11 . 12/15/2015
im LOVING this story, its very believable and the characters are very true, i like how peeta is the one who warms to their relationship first but also how youve made him a better character than you sometimes get with fanfics where peeta is just too good and hopelessly in love with katniss, also their friendship is really nice, please update soon :D
hi chapter 11 . 11/25/2015
When will you post? :-[ this I such a good story! PLEADS UPDATE SOON
desperatelyobvious chapter 11 . 3/14/2015
Oh my goodness oh my goodness D: I hope you go back and continue this! We were just getting to the good stuff! I'm so happy that Peeta's rant summed up everything that should be established between the 2. Like, although it's a strange situation, the both of they really should start acting like a couple. I hope you update soon, even though it's been a long while! I'd really like to see where you were going with this story :)
Luciinthesky chapter 11 . 10/6/2014
Ah! This story is so good! Please, oh please, continue!
Guest chapter 11 . 6/19/2014
The person who wrote Bo offense but ou haven't updated in two years is wrong
It's one year boom
Oreocookielove2468 chapter 11 . 5/3/2014
Ahhh, please update; It was just getting good!
Guest chapter 11 . 4/14/2014
No offence but you haven't updated in two years
ImprovementByExtensiveReading chapter 11 . 4/5/2014
Wait, what? Has this story been abandoned? Please come back! This is so good, I need to know what happens next! I love best friends get married but then really fall in love later. Who doesn't love jealous Peeta? It's so freaking adorable. Poor Prim, what will happen to her? Will Katniss not be able to contact her at all? I know it's no loss to not talk to her mom, but what about Prim? Please don't make Prim die!
atomicamie chapter 11 . 3/17/2014
WHERE THE FUCK HAVE YOU BEEN! PLEASE UPDATE! IM DYING HERE!
atomicamie chapter 6 . 3/17/2014
AMAZING
Peaches6creme chapter 11 . 3/11/2014
Love this story... please update
chase the memories chapter 11 . 2/8/2014
Please update this fic since it's getting so good plus I want to know little more on Peeta's background of his family who had connection w/ the mob.. Hopefully that you will continue writing this.. :)
SarahJToner chapter 11 . 12/25/2013