Reviews for I'll Tell You When To Stop
gaylelbf chapter 8 . 2/16/2019
Interesting
SpritelyShoes chapter 1 . 7/14/2014
Wow! I couldn't stop reading. So, good. Loved your enigmatic - disarmingly honest Q as just the right offset to your James.
Guest chapter 1 . 4/20/2014
That was an exciting chapter.
JBubbles chapter 8 . 11/12/2013
OMG I can even begin this review properly. I simply loved it. From the fluidity of the text to the way their relationship grew, the conspiracy! Awesome and terrifying conspiracy and I loved the OC Charles.

I felt bad about M, really, but this epilogue, this ending, they were so incredibly british and in character, so much sharp that I can't help but fall in love with them again.

Kudos!
one-blue-eye chapter 8 . 10/30/2013
Interesting story. I liked your characters very much!
gola55 chapter 8 . 7/26/2013
Great story read it all at once and loved how you involved Spooks.
Q and Lucas North in the same story! I am very happy :D
WyrdSmith chapter 8 . 4/26/2013
You have such a gift for capturing unusual people in a matter-of-fact way. Most people would not and could not tolerate such an odd relationship, but these two do - of course they do. It's who they are, how you made them, and completely logical. Even more impressive is that you have somehow made them grant each other total freedom while also instilling clear ownership. Remarkable demonstration of your talent.
WyrdSmith chapter 2 . 4/26/2013
"There was something cooking. For a terrifying moment Q thought he had slept alone at home, and that his mother had snuck in to make breakfast for him. He kept changing the locks, but he had gotten his passion for "breaking in" from her."

That may just be in the top 50 best opening pagraphs ever! As usual, you have lured me in. Shame on you; I'm supposed to be writing an update right now and you're distracting me.

Thanks for that! BB!

WyrdSmith
Rokkis chapter 8 . 4/23/2013
Ahhhh!
Wanna see a epilogue!
Wanna see a CIA, FSB, NSA and FBI all wanting to know whos the new M and then suddenly wet their pants when they realise its bond!

Kosemose!
bookworm0902 chapter 7 . 4/14/2013
Lol. Wow! This was awesome! I love this story!
Rokkis chapter 7 . 4/13/2013
kick ass!

Sees i kveld! Er der mellom 7 og 8 hvis alt klaffer!

Kosemose
CupidsDelite chapter 7 . 4/13/2013
I'm loving this story, and was pleased at the quick update considering the condition you left Q in. I'd also like to thank you for Lucas North. *sigh* Lucas North and James Bond in the same room, there are no words!
Rokkis chapter 6 . 4/8/2013
Sigh!

Perfect!

And loved the way the interior matched M/S Color Fantasy! or Magic

Cheers!
bookworm0902 chapter 6 . 4/8/2013
Eek! Oh no! Poor Q! This was a wonderful chapter! I loved it :)
alchemistlynn chapter 5 . 4/1/2013
please, please continue! I am really loving your story so far!