Reviews for Tomorrow's memory
Supernurse chapter 2 . 3/15/2013
Great start. I hope you continue the story.
Superfan2 chapter 2 . 1/6/2013
Superman/Luthor are the epitome of the mythologic battle of good versus evil. They balance each other and keep the universe stable. If Superman dies and Luthor lives an imbalance is created in the universe which will plunge it into darkness. So if Luthor lives hopefully the author will end the story with the hope that Superman might be revived. Like placing him in a cryo-chamber and have Cadmus and others do everything to maybe even discover he is not really dead. Sort of end it there with Lois and their son visiting the body ina liquid filled chamber and praying for a miracle. It's be a nice setup for follow-up fic.
Guest chapter 2 . 1/6/2013
ITA. luthor surviving Superman means Luthor wins.

Clark/Superman is sick with low level kryptnite poisoning thanks to Luthor.

I'm guessing Doomsday is able to kill Superman as Superman is in a weakened state.

Luthor indeed wins - he is directly responsible for Superman being weak and therefore Kal's murder at the hands of Doomsday. Lex won't even get blamed for it.

Total Luthor victory as I see it.
Guest chapter 2 . 1/6/2013
Good clarification.

Guess Doomsday kills Superman.

Even though Luthor geys his arse kicked with Superman gone he will rule the world. Only Superman stands between him and that.

Unless you do a sequel where Superman comes back from the dead.
reeven chapter 1 . 11/8/2012
Promising
Guest chapter 1 . 11/8/2012
Like it but it's rated tragedy so Luthor suceeds in killing Superman. I'll try to hang in but seeing evil triumph makes it hard for me. Even if Lex is brought to justice in the end he really can't pay enough for destroying the most decent man in the universe.
RyanMwiu130 chapter 1 . 11/7/2012
I really enjoyed this story and i found it to be a very interesting twist you made with Superman and Louis having a son together. However, i wish you would have gone into more detail with that idea like if the son also had powers like his father.
batmanvspredator chapter 1 . 11/7/2012
Hello, I like this story so far. Please keep the chapters coming :)
Supernurse chapter 1 . 11/7/2012
Please keep it going. This fiction looks like it has a lot of potential.
Guest chapter 1 . 11/7/2012
Love the premise. Well written first chapter.

Interested to see how you treat Doomsday. Hoping for a different take.

Looking forward to next installment.