Reviews for Give A Little Time To Me
angelxofxmine chapter 1 . 11/22/2012
Loved it my names the same!
FacePalmer123 chapter 1 . 11/17/2012
I don't have an account and I would be left behind.
MissSmolder chapter 1 . 11/13/2012
I don't have an AO3 account, but if you leave then I'll probably get one. Because no you can't leave me 3 And of course I loved the fic! Ugh I just want this so badly. After this episode especially I'm feeling very done with Stelena. Damon can have her, and Stefan can just run off into Klaus' arms.
doodlechick12 chapter 1 . 11/7/2012
I've got a AO3 :D I loved this fic and I'm loving season four! I have to say I'm liking it better than season 3, for certain. Last year the show was all over the place, but what they've got now is pretty good and centered. And of course, the Klefan :D I hope you consider continuing this or write some more of this awesome pairing.
Reighn Venhem 33704 chapter 1 . 11/7/2012
Okay first what is AO3? Second this was a great one shot! It was as emotional as the ones before it but I like how you turned the whole episode around because of Stefan's desire to be with Klaus. Because honestly sometimes I think that is where Stefan would rather be.

PM me and tell me about this AO3 so I can get the hook up lol!
Loulou2a chapter 1 . 11/7/2012
I love the Klefan. Stefan doesn't want the cure and Elena, he wants Klaus. I'd like it will be the same in the serie.
I love the episode 4. It's so great when they work together.
sometimes love isn't enough chapter 1 . 11/7/2012
Loved the story! Cant wait for more Klefan!
Dont have an account for that thing btw! :)
lotus-bugxm9 chapter 1 . 11/7/2012
You wrote a new story and I love it! :-) *no big surprise* the whole lets go back to ol' Chicago vibe together ...was just awesome. That's my headcannon right here! Lol Anyway, how have you been? Are you liking the show so far?

btw if you choose to move your stuff to AO3 that's fine. I luckily have a account there too.