Reviews for Mine
angel-kamui chapter 4 . 4/29
Wow, such a good story with so much detail. Love it! Hope you return to finish it someday.
ValentineSin13 chapter 4 . 11/8/2014
I'm really liking this story, I hope to see a chapter 5?

(have you read Past Prologue by YamzX? Oh my gosh this kinda reminds me of it, I hope you update though)

Can't wait for Omega to wake up and see X physically(and how cute he is). He tried to hack X didn't he? Or maybe it wasn't him. Poor naked X (he's probably got the cutest little bottom, the little cutie XD)
ValentineSin13 chapter 1 . 11/8/2014
So far (bc i'm still reading), this is cute I also read Through Glass w (hope one day it'll update)
X is adorable!
TyrantChimera chapter 4 . 8/2/2014
Ooh, now this is turning out to be an interesting read... Well done there!
anon chapter 1 . 6/27/2014
I really love the way this is written, and I really hope you continue this, even though it's been awhile now! And honestly I want to read smut of these two soo badly.
raxii chapter 4 . 3/5/2014
OMG, this is so interesting, why don't you continue it?! T.T
Strangest Dreams chapter 4 . 10/7/2013
Oh my goodness, I wasn't expecting an update! What a wonderful surprise! Love love love your story, please write more!

(Is it odd that I want to snuggle Omega? He's so wonderfully written)
GG chapter 4 . 10/2/2013
AWESOME!
Laryna6 chapter 1 . 9/22/2013
Very interested in where you're going to go with this! Can't wait to see more of the wider world. I don't have any concrit: it's all good so far.
Lyanol chapter 4 . 9/9/2013
Wow this is captivating. I was gonna go to sleep but screw it this story is worth it. Good Job and Write On!
Strangest Dreams chapter 3 . 3/17/2013
Wah Please continue with this story! I gotta know what happens!
G.Wings chapter 3 . 1/17/2013
This is cool.
Just a thought: tiny clues seem to hint that X is Rock. Is Omega Blues? Or someone new?
3 3 3 3 chapter 3 . 1/15/2013
I couldn't pass up reviewing! New to the fandom, but this fic already stands out to me! I'm kinda in love with how cute X is (being embarassed about crying was really sweet) and how Omega is evolving as he watches more.

AND OMEGA DOES CARE! \o/ HE WAS WORRIED! At first, I wondered how long it would take to you to get to Omega responding (I saw the fic was incomplete and figured that it would probably take a while... WHICH I WAS TOTALLY WILLING TO WAIT)

Please please please update soon? I'll write ridiculously long reviews praising everything you write if you post new chapters, promise!
Akainokami chapter 3 . 12/29/2012
O.O (Poor X, starting to hallucinate because of Omega)
la-emperatriz chapter 1 . 12/27/2012
I liked this fic, I loved the idea of Omega in the capsule and X talking to him, continue soon plz