Reviews for The Trial
DaisyDay chapter 1 . 6/24/2013
Hello! The whole courtroom scene was so well written and then the ending I went "awww" because it was so sweet. Wonderful job! I'm sure she accepted!
Kittylover chapter 1 . 2/16/2013
Nothing will cause a nightmare quicker than a guilty conscience and nothing will make you see the light quicker than a realistic nightmare. Good job.
Glow1012 chapter 1 . 2/1/2013
Oh, if only this had happened. I love the court setting and Matt essentially putting himself on trial. He would have been found negligent for sure. I love him and even I couldn't vote for his innocence.
KRDAMD5 chapter 1 . 11/10/2012
Wow! Finally someone got the facts right.
Jesse86 chapter 1 . 11/9/2012
Singerme...YeeHaa!..Now THAT's a court hearing!..what a story and lovin' that ending! Talk about accountability! And the prosecutor is PERFECT! BRAVO! What a 100% pure fanfix rush!
MarMar1 chapter 1 . 11/9/2012
Loved the trial aspect, even knowing it would be a dream. Good way to make some strong points.
Beverly chapter 1 . 11/8/2012
singerme, you had me sitting on the edge of my Seat figuríng out what was happening in this story. It was just great and beatiful ending! Very unusual setting and main idea. I thought so many things, different scenarios, but didn't get it until I read it to the end! Magnificent! Keep the muse the Lord has given you. You are a blessed and gifted writter.
tengland2 chapter 1 . 11/8/2012
Nicely done. Loved the way you had Matt face the fact that their relationship was based on his job and what he wanted. What happen(s) to Kitty was his fault. Never taking in what he was doing was really affecting her and their relationship. Glad he finally got around to doing the proper thing. Took him long enough. Really enjoyed this.
tjp chapter 1 . 11/7/2012
Amazing piece of writing. I love it and especially that Matt woke up and realized how selfish he had been in his relationship to Kitty. Thanks.

Janie
Guest chapter 1 . 11/7/2012
HALLELUJAH!
lilyjack00 chapter 1 . 11/7/2012
Total originality! Fantastic writing! Romance! What more can a gunsmokegirl ask for?

xoxo,
lj
anotherredhead chapter 1 . 11/7/2012
I love this! Not much more I can say than that. You are a writing machine :-)
lostcowgirl chapter 1 . 11/7/2012
This is definitely a unique approach - Matt's subconscious putting him on trial for his actions towards Kitty. Thanks for the story.

Elaine