Reviews for Bro Effect
Lady Amiee chapter 1 . 6/2/2014
Polo is not gangster** I choked from laughing so hard.

Oh Conrad, no ... Your poor wife. I know how she feels, cause a certain someone is exactly the same as he is with his fav bands. Ugh. It should be made the law that all men that turn into Justin Beiber, with high-pitched, squeeying voices be put in jail.

Joker and his sprite made me happy. It made me wants some so bad!

Sumi, I woke up feeling sad, and then I read this, and now I can't stop chuckling. This is really, really funny. Some of the word use and turn of phrase just make it even more awesome! I wasn't even thinking about crit when I was reading it, though the periods instead of comma's need to be changed for speech tags.

I really liked this story, babe and can't wait for the next chapter!
Palaven Blues chapter 2 . 3/13/2013
I love this! I do hope you write more of them.
Palaven Blues chapter 1 . 3/13/2013
These are hysterical!
LegionN7 chapter 2 . 2/6/2013
Samara: Graceful troll. Qui'in: What a sissy. But it makes so much sense...
Rockycombo chapter 2 . 1/27/2013
Great stuff here, I was smiling throughout most of the read. Especially Qui'in and his carpets. Gotta have your standards.
Sun-Tsu Toriden chapter 1 . 1/24/2013
Awesome! Keep the Brotips coming!
LegionN7 chapter 1 . 1/18/2013
This was highly entertaining! And somehow that makes Conrad seem even creepier
thebluninja chapter 1 . 1/10/2013
I have no real desire to check out the brotips site, but it certainly does make for some hilarity in the ME universe. My favorites are Conrad (who completely deserves his wife dumping him), and the Mako driving because it's EXACTLY how I drive the Mako, except that Shepard doesn't deliberately launch himself off of cliffs for the hell of it.
Whatshisface v.2 chapter 1 . 11/7/2012
ERMAGHERD! CONRAD IZ THER BERST HERSBUND ERVER!1

*What is going on in Conrad's head*

Sprite you say? Well...

*In Ellis' voice*

This one time, when mah brother an' I went to this petting zoo, he drank a whole lotta Sprite Zero, and he'd accidentally piss himself e'ery time he took a drink! Must've burnt the linin' in his urinary tract, ah tell ya hwhat! (the h is intentional)

...Ayup. :