Reviews for Parts of You
Golden Asp chapter 9 . 5/18
That was very well done. Nice job.
Aundielen chapter 9 . 5/24/2015
yay beautiful! thanks so much for sharing this story with us! It was great
Aundielen chapter 8 . 5/24/2015
awwww the last scene. loved that!
Aundielen chapter 7 . 5/24/2015
I don't remember Kathryn telling Chakotay about Justin, at least not in the first three seasons...
Aundielen chapter 6 . 5/24/2015
thanks for spelling out your motivation for the storyline! I haven't seen anything beyond the beginning of season 4, but after all the fanfic I've been reading, I've kinda pieced together what happens in canon towards the end. And your explanation does make sense.

(wait so was Chakotay's death in the Endgame timeline the reason why Admiral came back to change that timeline? no one actually has written specifically what happened in Endgame, other than a lot of timeline changing happened, so I never found out via fanfic what happened)
Aundielen chapter 5 . 5/24/2015
looool of course all the interruptions. but yay first kiss!
Aundielen chapter 4 . 5/24/2015
I'm still on the fence about whether them having a relationship during their trip back to Earth would be sustainable, considering the difficulties and all, but I think you've definitely got the best argument for here (in that they already have the feelings, and that doesn't go away).
Aundielen chapter 3 . 5/24/2015
wow I didn't know Justin wasn't canon (I just assumed he was mentioned in the later seasons I haven't seen yet). I guess his character and the story of his death comes up often enough though. thanks for that heads up!
Aundielen chapter 2 . 5/24/2015
Ooooph what a conversation to have
Aundielen chapter 1 . 5/24/2015
yep, definitely the wrong conclusion, but a reasonable one
notaplayer83 chapter 6 . 5/9/2014
I read your explanation but I'm still in S3 lol! So I don't know what you're talking about xD. I know Admiral Janeway doea something to help them at the very end of the show but that's about it.

Anyways, I'm really enjoying your fic. It's the 2nd JC fic I've ever read... first was yours too.
Missyhissy3 chapter 9 . 4/23/2014
I came across this story on someone else's favourites list - and I'm glad I did. I really enjoyed it. Thank you.
scwusa chapter 9 . 4/11/2014
excellent story and got rid C/7 thing was ludicrous anyway. Well written! Shattered and Workforce set them up for a kiss upon arriving at the Alpha Quadrant and then the writers and producer screwed it up. Glad you fixed it.
Captain Kathryn chapter 3 . 11/10/2013
Technically since Jeri Taylor (in essence, the creator of Janeway's character) wrote "Mosaic", which contains the information about Justin Tighe, I think it could be considered "canon" in way.
avngstories chapter 9 . 10/13/2013
Such a great story romance story. 32,000 words building up to the big "ta da" takes a lot of work. Well done.