Reviews for The Tick
NeverTooMuchInspiration chapter 1 . 5/24/2015
This at least partially shows the reason why TV shows should really be more cautious around the fourth wall, although it can certainly make for some brilliant entertainment. Thank you for posting.
MQDK chapter 1 . 12/3/2012
Bwahahahaha! Priceles, oh my god, I loved it! I can't...even begin...so spot on and I could totally imagine this happening! "Swearing never to aid Misha Collins in antoher prank..." LOVE!
mrs tom riddle chapter 1 . 11/23/2012
o my castiel! this is briliant and twisted but mostly briliant
Kristina chapter 1 . 11/11/2012
Takes a deep breath. Wow. This is the most creepy thing I have read in a loooong time, seriously, and this is HD Quality writing, too, I gotta tell ya. Brilliant. You captured such a horror/slasher film vibe, I got that 'look through your fingers at the screen and pull your feet a safe distance up from the floor' feeling that goes with watching/reading true horror.

I applaud you, mostly because I'm too stunned to say anything else.

( ...what did I just read? Effin hell, what did you just *write*... )
Lampito chapter 1 . 11/8/2012
It's an interesting premise; however, FFN's conditions of posting clearly state that stories using real people as characters (i.e. the actors, not the characters they play) is not permitted. You might want to post this somewhere else like tumblr, because if it's found it will be removed. You don't want to risk having other stories removed, or your account suspended.
vanillafluffy chapter 1 . 11/9/2012
Love it! Dickweed's kharma coming back to get him in first-class SPN style.

borgmama1of5 chapter 1 . 11/9/2012
Um...kinda don't know what to say :)

(Really, there was a PA who trash-talked Jared?!)
The Mome Raths Outgrabe chapter 1 . 11/8/2012
Did someone really dis Jared. lol. Very funny story.
kb18142 chapter 1 . 11/7/2012
OMG! That was hilarious! Good work!
But seriously? Did that PA trash talk Gen? Jared is a gentleman if he merely pranked him!
Dead-Knight-of-Darkness chapter 1 . 11/7/2012
JEGUS CHRISTO! WHERE DO I BEGIN!
First off, did some PA seriously diss Jared? That's messed up! If so, I'm happy you named him Dickweed.
Second, holy sweet Gog, this shit is so messed up...I LOVE IT
THIRD AND LASTLY...the ending killed me. Misha killed me. XD I would love for this whole story to be true. I mean, the prank parts. No one disses Mrs. Padalecki!
spnbluecats chapter 1 . 11/7/2012
That is so f #ing crazy (Misha!) I can almost believe that happened. How did you do that? Incredible, very good.
cheryl24 chapter 1 . 11/7/2012
When was this? Is this on Youtube or something?