Reviews for Being Erica 5x04 Being Kai
MC chapter 6 . 6/20/2013
Wow, that was amazing, u captured all the characters so well, just loved it. Makes me nostalgic for this great show that ended too soon.
SapphireDragonFly chapter 6 . 11/8/2012
Awwwwwwwwwwww, this is SO emotional! I was actually just re-watching most of the last season of Being Erica. Now, all of the character's are fresh in my mind. I see what you are doing :p You are sooooo pairing Kai with Erica! Now, I have to say when Kai first showed up on the show I fell in love with him. But, then Adam came along and I fell in love with him for Erica instead. Today, I just re-watched the episode where Erica had to break things off with Kai for good. It was so sad! Erica did make a good realization about them living in this fantasy world that wasn't real together. But, that's like calling Kai delusional. Their feelings were real! Although, Erica was right about them hardly knowing each other. And, it being too soon for Kai to propose. So, I'm a little iffy about this pairing. But hey, there are OTHER tv shows where the people that are are unable to be together (in this case because of living in different times) are actually MEANT TO BE! So, it will be interesting to see them end up with one another for good. As long as... Erica doesn't do this whole back and forth thing between them. Eep!

As for Adam, uh oh... What are you making his character up to? This sounds Suspicious! Capital S alert! (I sound like Julianne haha).
Jenny meets a man! I wonder who this guy is ! I'm actually FINALLY starting a Being Erica fic. It's called "Being Jenny". You can see from the title the story is about her. Buuuut, its not online yet because it's got a loooong way to go!
I was really hoping Erica and Tom would see each other...PLEASEEEEE WRITE THEM TALKING AGAIN! xD
I AM SO CURIOUS WHAT NAADIAH AND ARTHUR TALKED ABOUT! OMG! SOOO CURIOUS!
When I read about Sarah I see this girl that is only at the beginning to her road to recovery, and that's really hard. The road of new beginnings. I look forward to seeing her progress.
Hmmm, Oh yeah! How could I forget the karaoke-version to your story! I took a moment to sing along with them :) I was just listening to "Alien like you" earlier too. LOVE IT!
I hope i'm not missing anything... As I always say: Can't wait for your next update! These fanfics always take me back to the show and I can't thank you enough for it 3
Oh yeah! P.S. Kai with 3 women? daaaamn, singers I tell ya :P JK! XD
Queen of Loopholes chapter 6 . 11/8/2012
Ahhhh! I loved it and I loved the song! Can't wait for the next installment.