Reviews for A Small Miscalculation
Lycopodium chapter 52 . 3/20
This story had everything
just-another-crack-in-a-wall chapter 52 . 1/9
Yesssss! I have finially found my one true favorite johnlock story! I've always wondered what would happen if sherlock was ever de-aged. And now I know! I love your writing stile and how you switch between John and sherlock's point of view every chapter. The only thing I don't like is the short chapters. The reason being that my wifi stopped working and I experienced a major cliffhanger. I hope all your other stories are as good as this one.
And keep writing amazing stories!
Harriverse chapter 52 . 1/1
This story shows so much affection, both between the characters and for the characters. It was sweet and satisfying. Thanks.
Harriverse chapter 34 . 1/1
Just saw the new Sherlock set during Arthur Conan Doyle's time. The way they wove the 2 canons together in order to bridge the gap between series 3 and 4 was brilliant. They probably did it just to keep the fans from killing them from the suspense.
Harriverse chapter 23 . 1/1
Go John! Finally someone shows "mummy" as the characters portray her in their conversations. You kind of had to guess considering tall, strong, take-charge men still call her mummy...unless that is a British cultural thing. Then you meet her in the series and find out its just that she is a take-charge kind of woman and the only hint you have that she is their intellectual source is the reference her husband makes to her publishing.

So Greg is Sherlock's father figure? Makes sense that it took so long for him to mature without someone he kind of respected to influence him.

What I'm dying to find out is why 'mummy' was visiting the suspect and what her relationship is to the Holmes'.
Harriverse chapter 4 . 1/1
Oh, this is fun! Keeping Sherlock's mind intact will add to the confusion. What is he wearing?
seanaface chapter 18 . 11/30/2014
This is great! You mean piques Sherlock's curiosity, not peaks.
CandyApplePi chapter 52 . 9/9/2014
loved it
CandyApplePi chapter 2 . 9/6/2014
awwwww, need to see that
ConsultingDetectiveWinchester chapter 52 . 7/2/2014
FANTASTIC!
so perfect it hurts chapter 52 . 6/4/2014
Nawww.
Cuteness overload!

A well written story as well!
*searches for sequel*

Keep writing! You're a brilliant author!
-SPIH
becgate chapter 52 . 6/1/2014
Loved every word! ! Amazing story! !
d1x1lady chapter 52 . 6/1/2014
Love it! That Mummy Holmes was terrifying.
becgate chapter 25 . 5/31/2014