Reviews for A Small Miscalculation
the angel of darkness1 chapter 52 . 3/13
Really really enjoyed it. It surprised me in ways I should not have been surprised but still. Shows that I need to be more attentive.
Lady of Moon Over Silver Seas chapter 52 . 3/7
Awesome
Ugh if i knew you were gonna dumb them in to a romantic relationship I wouldn't of even started reading!
Ugh why bring that bitch in to it it was going ok before Irene Adler was put in and already ruined the whole story
Wish he would just tell greg as i found this is a sherlock and lestrade search i hope we actually get some of that also he can probably still solve cases
misuky7 chapter 52 . 11/23/2017
It was lovely. :3
gaarasgirl389 chapter 52 . 9/23/2017
That was an entertaining read. But I am disappointed about the lack of romance in this. Very disappointed. But then again, I don't know how you could have placed much of it in a story like this. Sherlock was a child after all.

Well written and well planned.
gaarasgirl389 chapter 4 . 9/22/2017
The first thing that pops into my head is: What is sherlock wearing? You mentioned John's jumper but. . . am I correct in guessing there's a seven year old Sherlock running around London in only a jumper? Ye Gods. Run, John! Save Sherlock from the pedophiles!
gaarasgirl389 chapter 1 . 9/22/2017
Yes, he "may" have made a small miscalculation. ROFLMAO!
Tiny Bullfrog chapter 52 . 12/24/2016
My heart is exploding out of chest as a byproduct of my fangirling.
goldenflash100 chapter 52 . 11/17/2016
Thoroughly enjoyed reading this :)
Lycopodium chapter 52 . 3/20/2016
This story had everything
IWishIHadATurtle chapter 52 . 1/9/2016
Yesssss! I have finially found my one true favorite johnlock story! I've always wondered what would happen if sherlock was ever de-aged. And now I know! I love your writing stile and how you switch between John and sherlock's point of view every chapter. The only thing I don't like is the short chapters. The reason being that my wifi stopped working and I experienced a major cliffhanger. I hope all your other stories are as good as this one.
And keep writing amazing stories!
Harriverse chapter 52 . 1/1/2016
This story shows so much affection, both between the characters and for the characters. It was sweet and satisfying. Thanks.
Harriverse chapter 34 . 1/1/2016
Just saw the new Sherlock set during Arthur Conan Doyle's time. The way they wove the 2 canons together in order to bridge the gap between series 3 and 4 was brilliant. They probably did it just to keep the fans from killing them from the suspense.