Reviews for Dempsey and Makepeace: Meeting the past: Season 4 Ep 3
jodi.k.gonzalez chapter 20 . 1/10/2014
Thank you for helping me rectify the ending of the show.. It was a cliffhanger...Really enjoy your ff.. Like your characters but would like to see makepeace not cry so much and show her strength instead of verbalizing it; but its your story.. eagerly awaiting he next chapter...
Barbara lambert chapter 20 . 9/13/2013
I have really enjoyed your story and hope you will add another chapter. Anxious to find out about Debbie and the reason behind all of this.
Elena chapter 1 . 6/7/2013
Pease update! Geat story, can't wait to see what's next
Lady Omenia chapter 20 . 4/20/2013
Loved how you mixed a sister's story line into it. How you explored their feelings and they were able to face them. Cant wait for the follow up chapters. Hope I get to see them soon.
Alex chapter 20 . 2/27/2013
Hope they'll all be fine
Great chapter...can't wait for the next one
abeed chapter 20 . 2/26/2013
Really enjoyed this chapter! Loved both of them addressing their fears together. Spikings was great, love how he referred to Dempsey as her cowboy! Was pretty intense in the park, liked the use of the boy. So glad Dempsey has gone with her but that's also a bit worrying too for Debbie. Hope they keep their heads together. Great writing :-)
Krato chapter 19 . 2/11/2013
Wow, Spikings is p'd. Never seen him quite so mad!

...if I have to choose, the choice is clear," she said firmly and squeezed Dempsey's hand... Love that she's so sure about 'them'.

... No accidental slip?... lolololololol

..."You would give up your job for him?"
"I've done it before," she said confidently...It's true, she did!

..."All right, boss. I love Harry and do whatever is necessary."
"Stop that rubbish, Leftenant! That's what I mean. No declarations of love! I don't want to hear that, understood?... Wow, Dempsey has it bad, admitting that to Spikings and I LOVED Spikings response lol

...We crossed a line and there is no way back. Not for me. All or nothing," he continued.
"All," she whispered and kissed him gently... So lovely.

Like how Harry is now reassuring him that everything will be okay and the... "I feel safe when you are near." was incredibly romantic.

They've fallen for each other good and proper and finally are allowing their feelings full rein.

I have a nasty feeling something's going to spoil things for them pretty soon though :-((((

Looking forward to the next chapter[
Krato chapter 18 . 2/11/2013
Thought initially that Harry was being a bit cold but then realised she was just playing with him. ... "Be nice and order breakfast. Maybe you'll find out then," she whispered seductively...

I liked the image of Harry kicking her knickers under the bed.

Feeling really sorry for Dempsey; his sister has been taken and now his woman wants to offer herself up in sacrifice. To cap it all, Harry can't handle his protectiveness and concern and turns on him.

..."YOU h-a-d ... WHAT?", Spikings asked standing in the door... oh and then Spikings puts the cherry on the cake. LOL
Krato chapter 17 . 2/11/2013
OMG I loved the bathroom scene. So tender! Could picture Harry running her fingers over his poor bruised and battered body and... He pressed his head against her chest and she gently stroked his hair. Time seemed to stand still. It took long minutes until Harry withdrew... was perfect :-))))

Nice that they get to stay at a posh hotel.
Debbie hugging Harry too was very cute.

"Don't worry. You on your side, I'm on mine. Just sleep." ...funny :-D

"Just sleep, remember?" she reminded him softly.
"I lied," he whispered, barely audible.
"I know," she admitted.
"I won't do anything you don't want, Harry," he said honestly.
"I know," she said again.
Clever bit of banter there.

... He couldn't help the feeling of possessiveness that washed over him for this woman beneath him as he watched the array of emotions cross her face... Ooooh nice.

So Harry says the 'L' word first.
M rated content was very tastefully done - loved it ;-)
abeed chapter 19 . 2/3/2013
Love how Dempsey is standing in front & protecting #hiswoman :-)

"We didn't plan it, sir. It happened. I can't undo it. It's not Dempsey's fault. It was our fault. My fault as well as his. That should never have happened but it did. You have to live with it. I will not apologize. I don't want to lose my job but if I have to choose, the choice is clear," she said firmly and squeezed Dempsey's hand.' Love the hand squeeze!

"There is no "what if ".We take things as they come. You wanne crawfish out? Then I have to accept that but in that case I can't stay here. I can't be near you but not with you. We crossed a line and there is no way back. Not for me. All or nothing," he continued.

"All," she whispered and kissed him gently.' Great writing!

Love how you portray Spiikings in this chapter, so spot on how he speaks to Dempsey! Look forward to next chapter! X
goroslin chapter 19 . 1/30/2013
ok my lady, you'd better not leave us without update for a long time...this is getting better and better and i'm wondering how you're gonna get them out of this mess...good luck my friend!ggggg
val
abeed chapter 18 . 1/30/2013
Lol! They didn't manage to keep that a secret for very long! Things are getting a little tense now, look forward to seeing how the swap goes down. Will it be up to Dempsey to save his woman?! Are their emotions going to get in the way of work? Gonna read next chapter now & find out... X
haveunotthought chapter 18 . 1/30/2013
Mortified if Spikings actually heard.

Of course Harry would insist on the swap.
Krato chapter 16 . 1/25/2013
That was a close call. Who wants her or even him dead so badly? Suppose it all hinges on what time the bomb was planted - who knew he'd be driving her car?

"Oh come on, Harry. He has changed completely. Jimmy wants to settle down. That is a 180 turn. Just for the love of his life he would travel halfway around the world. Believe me honey, I would have never believed it. He always lived for his job", Debbie declared... This says it all really. How can Harry have any doubts about him after hearing this from his sister?

...Then she took the teacup in both hands and sipped... A very Harry-ish thing to do ;-)

Nice bit of background on Dempsey. Debbie seems very keen to make sure Harry knows her brother is worthy of her love. The fact that she is so friendly towards Harry tells me she has realised he's found 'The One'.

Not sure Dempsey should have gone back to Harry's place. Think he should be in hospital. Do hope he's going to be alright.
abeed chapter 17 . 1/24/2013
I like how he calls his sister shrimp. Tis cute!

Think re sharing a bed its herself she don't trust! #dlt 'One more night in bed with him, she wouldn't survive. Not without touching him...' ;-)

So here are my fav bits...

"You're beautiful, princess," he whispered tenderly.

"Just sleep, remember?" she reminded him softly.

"I lied," he whispered, barely audible.

"I know," she admitted.

"I won't do anything you don't want, Harry," he said honestly.

"I know," she said again. :-)

'Dempsey ran his hands down her sides, relishing the way she squirmed beneath him, her hands roaming freely across his back, pulling up the material of his shirt.' :-))

'Her lopsided grin showed all her insecurities and Dempsey wanted to show her that he would be happy having sex like this for the rest of his life, he didn't mind so long as it was with her.' :-)))

"My dreams didn't do you justice, princess," he stammered, out of breath.' :-))))

I do hope they get to have that talk in the morning! Great chapter, thank you! X
59 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »