Reviews for The Pain of a New Day
Rm55 chapter 23 . 10h
Got damn it not another on it was so good
LuvversLuvvie chapter 23 . 1/6
I hope this continues!
not the usual baka chapter 22 . 1/2
Holy shit, Kakashi got Itachi addicted to Icha Icha.
armahgeddon chapter 23 . 11/2/2015
hello, this story is really good so far nothing much more to say except that you have got a reocurring error every time that you want to use the word "rogue" you instead use the word "rouge" which are totally different things and rouge is that facepaint makeup stuff. a rogue is someone who f.e. goes awol from his team or army or in this case village and betrays them.

have a nice day
jumping-jo chapter 23 . 10/24/2015
awesome time travel story, whats with sasukes voice in naru head...love how they scared off and killed the enemies kurama is brillant
Rizuki Dhan chapter 23 . 10/22/2015
It's fascinating oooo please continue!
sakuzi-chan chapter 23 . 10/3/2015
You write a great fic! Thoroughly enjoyable plot twists.
Naruto getting his memory back definitely took me by surprise but adds element of plot.
Intelligent yet emotional Kakashi is well written, I enjoy both his interactions with Naru and his new team.
Hope you continue with this fic, and update as RL allows. Thanks for the read!
KK chapter 13 . 10/1/2015
Hum... ones based on what Naruto did or at least that can be part of what Kakashi deems as too above pre-gennin level. I mean he dealt with Naruto and knows the scale of pranks he was able to pull alone so I guess to him if Naruto could do it... so could his trained students who were older and able to work in groups.
As far as the pranks themselves I personally go with the: no permanent damage rule (something the kids I babysat or taught heard very often). Personally if I come home and I find my house covered in toilet paper (JUST toilet paper) I'd be a lot less angry than if I found it painted or damaged.
So suggestions: decorations (host a party in the council building?), kick me signs (that might say something different), the all famous painting the Hokage monument while wearing florescent orange, sneaking into ANBU headquarters, etc. Just think What Would Naruto Do.
ToxicTears14 chapter 23 . 9/20/2015
Love the story... But will naru remember that kakashi is his father... I hope he does they belong together...
HermioneeBlack chapter 23 . 9/10/2015
yay for the chapters & update...
Hawk chapter 9 . 9/6/2015
Very good story so far.
AnjoRemix chapter 23 . 8/31/2015
So it took me about a week to finish reading this after finding this on my search list. I LOVE THIS DAMNIT XD! Anyways! I am wondering about the seal on Kakashi. Does it not bother him? During the time skip of Kakashi's vacation; surely Sasuke would have tried to contact him to show him the destruction of the future. Or has the future been completely rewritten? It's actually confusing (for me) to think that deep. Since, the theory was to change the future to prevent the 4th Shinobi war by going into the past on the whim since Kakashi discovered the jutsu to do so.

Plus, did they bury Future Sakura's body? Unless I missed something on that. Would Sasuke be able to go back in time as well? Since in the earlier chapters he did say that he knew Kakashi was still, in essence, somewhere in reach for Sasuke. Minato did place a seal on Sasuke's seal, but a seal can always break. But so much time has already passed, I wouldn't be surprised if the future just came to a halt. Or if it's going into the theory of multi universe or parallel world theory thingy.

Addressing the fact that Naruto (or Naru in this case) holds a part of Sasuke's chakra which is in essence, Sasuke's energy. Naru hearing Sasuke's voice to tell him that he has awaken. Sasuke's personality is starting to influence Naru? On decision making especially. I wouldn't blame Naru for telling Kurama to kill the intruders to give the other great nations a warning to not mess with Konoha. Everything is already spiraling out of control in the past. It would be nice to know what happened to the future that they came from. Ugh you are making me jump in my seat in excitement to see where this is going to go XD
anime pryncess chapter 23 . 8/25/2015
Hey! This story was amazing. I was little lost here and there but nothing a little re read couldnt iron out. The storyline and characters are amazing. I kinda miss baby naru but having the good old Naruto back is also interesting. I am curious thoough. Is Naruto sensing Sasuke within him? Or ( gawd I hope not) Sasuke somehow found some way to return to the past? That wouldn't be fair. Also I'd like to see how the threats will be handled.. The local threats like Danzo and the outward threats... The akatsuki and the shinobi nations..

Great read. Thank you for sharing
Jelly
Bittersweet Horonigai chapter 23 . 8/17/2015
I enjoyed all of the events of this story!
AngelicRiver chapter 23 . 8/17/2015
this story is AMAZING! i wonder how kakashi is gonna react 2 what happened 0.o?