Reviews for The Pain of a New Day
Sailor Saturn fan chapter 14 . 3/27
Kakashi is the best with his type of humor ;)
Sailor Saturn fan chapter 13 . 3/13
Pranks are hilarious.. unless you are the target! :D
Great chapter
BlackShadow1 chapter 22 . 3/12
this was great. love your story, i look forward to more
Signe chapter 22 . 2/20
This is by far my favorite time travel fic that I've read in the Naruto fandom! I really love the way that you portray how broken and unstable Kakashi really is one the inside thanks to the life he's led, but he's adapted to it so well that you can't really tell. Your characterizations are spot on, and I can't wait to see where the story goes from here. Hope to read more soon!
Anon14 chapter 22 . 2/18
YES! Update! This fic is awesome, I can't wait for the next chapter. I find very few stories on this site worth rereading, but this is definitely one I'll go through again (also to refresh my memory of everything w). Keep up the great work.

Also, I read your profile. Sounds like you went through some pretty bad stuff. Hope everything turns out better for you.

Stay strong!
Moonttje chapter 22 . 2/6
Liked it, loved it, enjoyed it! Cant wait for the next chappies!
rebecca taylor chapter 18 . 2/2
rebecca taylor chapter 19 . 2/2
I love this story!
rebecca taylor chapter 22 . 2/2
Naru Hatake! :)
azfaerydust chapter 22 . 2/1
Loved this chapter! Can't wait to see what happens next.
Aki WildQueen chapter 22 . 2/1
Wow! This was a really interesting story! I found your development of Kakashi to be very intriguing and I definitely want to read more. Thank you for the story!
-Aki
marquis.shax chapter 1 . 1/24
uhm he wouldn't be working against his own chakra Wind and Fire are compatible PLUS it's not like you can't teach a person how to separate their own natures. It would make more sense if you said Wind and Lightning as Wind cancels out Lightning where as Wind just strengthens Fire
Anonymous chapter 8 . 1/22
Oh my gosh, Jiraiya, you did not! That's hilarious. And totally like him.

Great story. I like how Kakashi's trip to the past immediately runs into trouble, and how he's still taking orders from his Hokage even if he thinks he knows better. Also, looking forward to more Kakashi-the-pre-genin-instructor hijinks.
Sailor Saturn fan chapter 12 . 1/21
Kakashi needed to yell out ALL those feelings he kept bottled up. He really needed that. So now chibi Kakashi has 2 Sharingan;awesome! I'm glad Tenzou appeared; he is going to have a great time with Kakashi :)
I also think this chapter is one of the best,so far.
YES! BE NARU HATAKE!