Reviews for The Pain of a New Day
swagerboy chapter 7 . 5/4
amazing..
Chaotic chains chapter 8 . 5/3
The fic is good so far though I have a point to add in your authors note you say Sakura is STILL alive when really she may not be born yet as such that statement is incorrect and I'm just nitpicking furthermore it could be stated that Sakura could have been recently born and I am just high
I still however have to say that you a doing a splendid job with he fic so far
Elise chapter 23 . 5/1
I'm so sorry for your losses. :'( I hope you are already or will be felling fine soon. I can't say that I can relate, because up until now I've had a pretty good life, with great family, friends and stories. Which is great, don't get me wrong, but it doesn't let me help you with any super-useful, personal advice for such painful situations. But perhaps, if you can't rely on your family - I'm so sorry for you, they shoud be there for you - maybe you can lean a little on your friends? Other relatives? Pets? Sunshine and nature? Beloved hobbies? Sport, smiling, hugging, music, some hope? Maybe look up laughing owls, they crack up my baby sister every single time... Family-, financial and dental loss plus hardships at work, it has to suck so hard. And I'm so sorry for that. I'm happy to hear that at least some things are looking up, congratulations for getting a new job and a place. I'm very sorry to hear your personal life has suffered again, that you have suffered again. I wish you the BEST; good luck and fortune and love and happiness and sunshine to you.
I also want to thank you again for writing amazing stories. I delighted in reading them, so thank you very, very much for all your hard work. ( :) 3 thumbs-up!)

Best regards, and good luck (or congratulations?) for your driving test, one of your readers,
Elise
littlemelonatplay chapter 23 . 4/30
The Inuzuka infiltration was funny! It’d be awesome if someone did that. :)

I can see Kakashi doing that in Tobi watching. He does have a mean streak. I don’t know which filler it was in, but when Gai was training Lee, did you see Kakashi “coincidentally” and “nonchalantly” doing the same thing they were except in a more difficult way and with a lot of ease?

Omg, I’ve always wondered if Minato was a secret pervert because can a malleable youth really spend all that time with Jiraiya and NOT be a pervert?
Sonea Storm Shadow chapter 23 . 4/29
Aw that's sad but I guess real life comes first. I wish you the best of luck :) thanks for the awesome story so far 3
georgiea2 chapter 23 . 4/29
Sorry to see this going on hiatus if not ended. Understandable though, life does get in the way. If you do decide to completly stop i think a "this is where it would have gone and ended" chapter would be nice. Gives closure.
Sailor Saturn fan chapter 22 . 4/12
Can't wait for me! Great story :)
Sailor Saturn fan chapter 19 . 4/11
:'(
Sailor Saturn fan chapter 18 . 4/11
Naru and Kakashi should NEVER be separated like that. Now Konoha is targeted
-_-
Sailor Saturn fan chapter 16 . 4/8
Chibi is a funny, cute name for past Kakashi
It is peaceful. But when it's TOO peaceful, you feel like something bad is going to happen. Watch your back Kakashi(as you always do)
Sailor Saturn fan chapter 15 . 4/8
Naru is VERY intelligent. And Kakashi as Itachi's sensei is a pretty cool idea :)
Sailor Saturn fan chapter 14 . 3/27
Kakashi is the best with his type of humor ;)
Sailor Saturn fan chapter 13 . 3/13
Pranks are hilarious.. unless you are the target! :D
Great chapter
BlackShadow1 chapter 22 . 3/12
this was great. love your story, i look forward to more
Signe chapter 22 . 2/20
This is by far my favorite time travel fic that I've read in the Naruto fandom! I really love the way that you portray how broken and unstable Kakashi really is one the inside thanks to the life he's led, but he's adapted to it so well that you can't really tell. Your characterizations are spot on, and I can't wait to see where the story goes from here. Hope to read more soon!