Reviews for The Pain of a New Day
DeiStarr chapter 24 . 1/13
This is excellent! I can't wait to see where it goes!

I really, *really* want Itachi to warn Kakashi and Naruto in time for them to delay or discard the plans to use the mind seal, and in time to save the Uchiha. I want Kakashi to warn Minato (he'd be an idiot not to do so), and to come clean about everything important. Warning the Uchiha about a possible attack on their clan being predicted and/or thwarting such an attack (the Uchiha compound is being wanted for any sign of treachery, after all) would help foster goodwill between Konoha and the Uchiha.
TheOlympus chapter 24 . 1/12
I dont know.. but I like this Naruto/Naru from the future rather than the young one. But I can't force you to not let Naru sealed his memory cause this was your hand made.. your fanfiction so I just support you and following your fanfiction till the ending soo.. Please continue author-sama.
TheOlympus chapter 24 . 1/12
I love this... I freakin' looove this so please continue this wonderful fanfiction author-sama
Elise chapter 24 . 10/21/2016
As always, wonderful writing, thrilling storylines and well done emotion inducing. :) Thank you very much for updating!
Nibiki chapter 24 . 10/14/2016
Yes! Yes! YES! AN UPDATE! Thank you! Thank you! THANK YOU! Got some serious movement going on in the plot. And, WTF?! How did Future Sasuke get there? I'm going to miss Naru. Maybe keto Naru and add on to it, like Naruaki or Naruhito, etc.

Can't wait for the next chapter! Until then, keep up the awesome writing. Ja!
yukihime88 chapter 24 . 9/26/2016
if he didn't have sasuke's chakra he would have known that sasuke is also in the past. delay the jutsu your one of the key to stopping sasuke. or maybe the jutsu will be negate once sasuke shows himself.
yukihime88 chapter 21 . 9/26/2016
his gaze no matter what color is the only thing he can'r go against's with.
deep blue secret chapter 24 . 9/24/2016
This was glorious
xXChirushiXx chapter 24 . 9/23/2016
No no no no no no no! I was going to say I'm my previous chapters comment that the story was getting soooo much better with Naruto but I could t work it properly and didn't write it down. NO NO NO NO NO NO NO! Please don't take out Naruto as soon as he arrives! D':
xXChirushiXx chapter 23 . 9/23/2016
Please please please keep it up! I can't wait to see how everyone reacts to Kurama!
xXChirushiXx chapter 22 . 9/23/2016
I love your story!
omnipotent Porunga chapter 24 . 9/22/2016
ultra awesome.
Louietot chapter 24 . 9/18/2016
I love that little Naru is back, I hope its for good. I got sad when Naruto remembered. I love Naruto but I really like Naru would be better to remain. Though I like how you wrote Naruto here very mature. Bravo. Why is Sasuke there?! Well I hope Itachi gives it to him good. And looking forward to Itachi and icha icha.
Inuyashas bloody moon chapter 24 . 9/17/2016
This is such a great story. Thank you for writing it. And please update soon.
queergoldentrio chapter 24 . 9/16/2016
Love love love this! such an interesting take on going back to the past. i wonder what's going to happen with future sasuke? and about what itachi is going to do? and how everything is gonna work out? basically I'm really excited to see what comes next