Reviews for The Pain of a New Day
AnjoRemix chapter 23 . 8/31
So it took me about a week to finish reading this after finding this on my search list. I LOVE THIS DAMNIT XD! Anyways! I am wondering about the seal on Kakashi. Does it not bother him? During the time skip of Kakashi's vacation; surely Sasuke would have tried to contact him to show him the destruction of the future. Or has the future been completely rewritten? It's actually confusing (for me) to think that deep. Since, the theory was to change the future to prevent the 4th Shinobi war by going into the past on the whim since Kakashi discovered the jutsu to do so.

Plus, did they bury Future Sakura's body? Unless I missed something on that. Would Sasuke be able to go back in time as well? Since in the earlier chapters he did say that he knew Kakashi was still, in essence, somewhere in reach for Sasuke. Minato did place a seal on Sasuke's seal, but a seal can always break. But so much time has already passed, I wouldn't be surprised if the future just came to a halt. Or if it's going into the theory of multi universe or parallel world theory thingy.

Addressing the fact that Naruto (or Naru in this case) holds a part of Sasuke's chakra which is in essence, Sasuke's energy. Naru hearing Sasuke's voice to tell him that he has awaken. Sasuke's personality is starting to influence Naru? On decision making especially. I wouldn't blame Naru for telling Kurama to kill the intruders to give the other great nations a warning to not mess with Konoha. Everything is already spiraling out of control in the past. It would be nice to know what happened to the future that they came from. Ugh you are making me jump in my seat in excitement to see where this is going to go XD
anime pryncess chapter 23 . 8/25
Hey! This story was amazing. I was little lost here and there but nothing a little re read couldnt iron out. The storyline and characters are amazing. I kinda miss baby naru but having the good old Naruto back is also interesting. I am curious thoough. Is Naruto sensing Sasuke within him? Or ( gawd I hope not) Sasuke somehow found some way to return to the past? That wouldn't be fair. Also I'd like to see how the threats will be handled.. The local threats like Danzo and the outward threats... The akatsuki and the shinobi nations..

Great read. Thank you for sharing
Jelly
Bye-4-ever chapter 23 . 8/17
I enjoyed all of the events of this story!
rangelica256896 chapter 23 . 8/17
this story is AMAZING! i wonder how kakashi is gonna react 2 what happened 0.o?
Schwarzien.D'Seventh chapter 23 . 8/13
Aaaai need mooaar
The image of Kakashi hugging little Iruka is not leaving my mind, I fault you for that. I hope Naru will get to live with Kaka again. As much as I like Minato, Kakashi needs some constant loving and Naru needs someone who knows about his past. Together in misery, they said, but still together. Pah. What am I talking about.
123lamiko chapter 23 . 7/23
Lol i must say that your story is super good and adding the litlle extras keep it light and entertaining ). I hope that youre gonna update soon cant wait to see what going next )

Marie
Louietot chapter 23 . 7/17
oh this one was REALLY good as well as the previous chapters! its refreshing to read naruto in that kind of light - a dark one. so mature and much believable compared to his there's-good-in-all-people shit. but it actually saddens me that naru will be(?) taken over by naruto. i mean poor kakashi. good luck in your next chapter!
Nibiki chapter 23 . 7/13
This is truly an amazing story you've created. At certain points I busted out laughing, crying and even cursing. A truly captivating plot. Looking forward to the next update.

Oh and Naru should go back to Kaka, but still spend much time with his previous parents and twin.
cloystreng chapter 23 . 7/12
This was a good chapter. I'm looking forward to the next.
stephanie chapter 23 . 7/12
loved this chapter! I loved seeing inside naru's mind and it was great to see kurama! ugh Danzo! the chunin exams were great! and I can't wait to see kakashi's reaction to the attack on konoha and his probable overprotectiveness towards naru! can't wait for the next chapter! keep it up!
Tsukiyo69 chapter 23 . 7/10
Thank you so much for this update ! I was dead laughing with Kotetsu summoning Izumo. And Kakashi's reaction after Iruka's match. XD
Really good idea with the attack on Konoha. So Naru began to use his power. Hopefully the villagers will respect Naruto more. And more important realise that the boy and the fox are differents beings. Now to see the other villages' reaction !
I look forward for the next chapter. :)
Moonttje chapter 23 . 7/10
Loved itt,.. Cant wait for more!
Prescripto13 chapter 23 . 7/10
Makes sense that Danzou would show interest in not only Naru and Naruto, but young Kakashi as well. Additionally, the conversation between Kakashi and Itachi regarding the MS and those who possess it was interesting. Itachi showed a genuine curiosity towards Kakashi's ability; it really did a good job of reinforcing the student-master relationship.
quiltedcat chapter 23 . 7/10
Wonderful to have another chapter! I read all your stories, but this one was the first and still my favorite.
Your ability to write multi-dimensional characters, including secondary characters, carry this story to a higher level than most fan fictions. Your thought and work really do show and is appreciated. Kakashi and his little genin storyline is my favorite, they and Naru might be able to save him form his internal darkness.
swagerboy chapter 23 . 7/10
omfg i missed this story so much I forgot how awesome it was!