Reviews for The Pain of a New Day
Nibiki chapter 26 . 2/9
Yes! I was right! I knew he'd have blue sharingan! THANK YOU! THANK YOU! THANK YOU for the update! Great chapter, but curious as to what the younger Kakashi has been up to. What It Takes To Be Hokage will be updated next, right? Please?
Noradin chapter 26 . 2/9
But they left the kunai behind.
Noradin chapter 25 . 2/9
Renaming Naru at this point is going to do nothing but draw attention to his old name.
xXChirushiXx chapter 26 . 2/1
amazing chapter! I wasn't expecting blue sharingan but I like the idea. thanks for the great chapter!
MalayTheDynamo chapter 26 . 1/30
Hail!

This chapter is awesome. However, I'm unsure about why Naru/Enoki's memories haven't started coming back by now. It certainly has been enough time...
Jet Set Yoyo chapter 1 . 1/29
I read all of this in three days in between work and trying to sleep somewhere in there. Holy heck this is good. Your writing is superb; I'm almost jealous. Well actually, I kind of am a little bit. I had such a detailed review I was going to write up earlier today but I was stuck at work, now that I'm home I can't remember any of it worth a damn.

You definitely kept me on my toes the whole time, I even had to go back and re-read a few chapters. I especially like how you portray Sasuke as the nutcase he is. I never understood why he was let off at the end because he helped beat Kaguya and then Naruto beat the snot out of him. His reasoning for doing what he did never seemed worth the hell he put everyone through and I'm usually pretty good at standing in other people's shoes. Anywho, I never did like his character and I'm glad someone else shows him in a different light aside from grief/rage stricken kid who strays off the path and see's the light in the end.

I like how you balance Kakashi's mental instability with the teasing/caring Sensei/guardian he's always been. Seeing the weight of the self-inflicted mission he's on and just how precarious it is to go into the past and change things up on a whim. Also that he's always been calculating enough to plan ahead for multiple scenarios but human enough that he knows he can't change everything. Argh! There's so much I want to gush about but I can't think, I'm sleep deprived and in a coffee induced caffeine high. It's so nice to find a story on here that isn't, well, boring. There's so many cookie-cutter stories with the same premise, that finding a hidden gem like this is hard to come by. I'm so excited to read more, I'm almost upset I finished all the available chapter so quickly but I couldn't stop reading.

~Yoyo
Louietot chapter 26 . 1/29
You’re back! I’m so happy!
cloystreng chapter 26 . 1/28
Interesting twist! I'm looking forward to the next chapter.
Moonttje chapter 26 . 1/27
Three letters,... W.O.W
That was freaking amazing!
stephanie chapter 26 . 1/26
i'm so happy for the update! such a great chapter as always! i really love enoki! and it was great seeing enoki, naruto and sasuke grown up and how different and similar their lives and skills are with how things have changed. and iruka in anbu is a fun little twist. can't wait for the next chapter! keep it up!
AinaS chapter 26 . 1/26
Blue sharing and? Oooooh!
Prescripto13 chapter 26 . 1/26
Itachi has good timing, thankfully!
bleedingangel95 chapter 26 . 1/26
Ohshitohshit! Shit dude!
Jetiq chapter 26 . 1/26
Blue sharingan? WTF?!
Daniqueenb chapter 25 . 11/14/2017
Thank you for writing this! This is one of the best fan fictions I've ever read. I LOVE how you include character motivations. I also like how you show that Saskue as crazy. In the anime, I never understood, how he was supposed to have such close bonds with everyone,. he was always cold and distant. He also seemed to lack empathy. He only cared about his loss, and his pain. Please update soon. I look forward to seeing what happens next.