Reviews for The Pain of a New Day
One of the best story with character development, worth the wait. Thanks for the great story fam
Silver Wolf chapter 25 . 7/28
Oh
My
God!
I LOVE YOUR STORY ITS AMAZING!
THERE ARE NO WORDS ON HOW AWESOME THIS STORY IS AND AND OH MY GOD SO MANY FEELS!
KEEP IT UP!
Until the next chapter,
Bye! ;-)
MrNoahall chapter 25 . 7/15
I'm quite honestly at a loss for words here. But I'm going to attempt to put my feelings into words anyways. Sweet Jesus Christ. This is amazing. I'd even dare to say it's in my top three FanFiction, each being equal because picking a favorite is too hard. Something that won this major super bonus points is the fact that the writing actually caused me to have emotional reactions. When Kakashi had his breakdown from the Moroni Protocol, that hit so close to home, I had to put my phone down and walk away for about 5 minutes just so I wouldn't start sobbing. I can count the number of instances on one hand other books have genuinely made me want to cry. Then there's the fact that every character manages to be three dimensional. So many stories try to have the entire Naruto roster integrated into the story somehow and end up bogged down with characters that don't seem to grow or develop. But you've stuck with a relatively small core cast and it allows for that much greater character development. Kakashi finally calling Naruto his son in the bar after so long of avoiding it is proof of that. Many stories would have him calling Naruto his son by chapter 5, but you waited. And waited. And waited, to the point where I began questioning if it would actually happen which made the reveal of fatherly love and attachment that much more impactful. Lastly, the syntax and spelling. What can I say, it's honestly near professional level. No glaring errors or sentences I have to read multiple times to understand, high level vocabulary fit for an adult, it's just all so high quality that's rare to find. So please, take a moment and know that you have gained one more reader for life.
rebecca taylor chapter 3 . 7/11
I have always hated saska.
Crimsont3ar chapter 25 . 7/9
...so I'm at a lost for words... I honestly love this! The dimension, and personalities of your character are wonderful! I'm always half-way between crying and dancing in joy with Kakashi and Naru's relationship. I mean honestly, they've both been through so much, and now this! Why can't they catch a break! Yet, in happy you are continuing with their story... I really want to see Naru when he's 18... I want to see all of them in fact... but I'm also hoping some miracle will happen and Sasuke will die! Death! Or maybe amnesia-I can live with that. Anyway, keep updating-please and thank you :)
Salinia chapter 25 . 7/9
Great chapter!
Can't wait to read more!
scrandle chapter 25 . 7/9
Yes! I'm so glad you updated! And now we get to see Sasuke's plan's. I'm liking how all these details of the past(future) are coming out, and they are trying to prepare. Thanks for the update, can't wait for more!
NothereNorthere chapter 25 . 7/7
Welcome back
cloystreng chapter 25 . 7/7
Glad to see another chapter. Looking forward to the next!
MattBlack chapter 19 . 7/7
So much for Minato, Jiraya, Danzou, Koharu, Homura, Sarutobi and the others "Will of Fire", conspiring to remove a child from what he view as his father. Besides, how come Kakashi left Danzou alone? Especially considering he orked with Orochi regarding the experimenting on kids etc, Danzou has been a bad guy since shortly after Tobirama chose Hiruzen for Sandaime, he is in eddence the Orochimaru of his days, all the way down to reaction over not becoming hokage... Danzou would have been the most logical target after Tobi, among the conspirators that led the shinobi world to its demise...
Prescripto13 chapter 25 . 7/7
When Kakashi momentarily let down the barriers on his chakra, it gave me goose-bumps! I was fascinated over the physical effects it manifested.

I was also impressed by Fugaku's offer to train Kakashi in the use of his sharingan, as well as the olive branch that Minato extended towards the Uchiha.

Nicely done!
Yukio.oxp chapter 25 . 7/7
It's been such a long time and I've love this story for years! I'm glad you updated and how Kakashi is being more honest and opening. I'm glad to see how the politics played out and excited to see what's to come
Lovely chapter, plenty happening on the Naru front! Thank you for the update!
charm13insomnia chapter 25 . 7/6
great chapter
iadakab chapter 25 . 7/6
Holy Sh*t an update! Thank you so much! And oh boy things are starting to go crazy. Sasuke is finally is making a move. Incidentally I love how you write Itachi. In the show we don't really get to see too much of his mindset before the events leading up to the Uchiha Massacre, but you manage to portray it so well while also giving him a little bit of a childishness that doesn't seem to go against his character at all. And as always Kakashi is perfect :D Thank you again for the update! Can't wait to see what happens next!