Reviews for Perfection
Subaru's dreams chapter 1 . 2/20/2014
Super cute! I love it! .
thatonestroy chapter 1 . 1/12/2014
I really like your writing style, you give me mega feels :3
it doesn't matter if its a smut scene or give when they hold hands, your words always make my stomach flutter
Hope you update soon!
krito1389 chapter 1 . 12/6/2013
ooooooooooooow how cute i love this couple so much if only they could be together in One piece for real jaja
moerdrgz chapter 1 . 11/11/2013
Wwaaahhh! Too cute! Heart breaking!
BlackBarBooks chapter 1 . 10/22/2013
I love the idea that Sanji can flatter every single woman he meets, but he can't take a single compliment himself without freaking out!
Schisalda chapter 1 . 8/13/2013
Ahhh, this one was so sweet, I enjoyed to read it :) Your writing style..it just suits them so perfect! Love..love..LOVE it!
The Yaoiverse Of Lemon Pie chapter 1 . 6/2/2013
See, they are perfect for each other, why don't people see that? It's adorable! :D
azab chapter 1 . 1/7/2013
i loved it
MarcoAce chapter 1 . 12/23/2012
HOOHOOOOOOO! I liked that...I liked that a lot ;) The beginning was cute, then it was just adorable when Zoro looked at Sanji, and Sanji ran away XD *insert squel* I love blushy Sanji! He is so cute. Then...the question. Sanji was always so funny for that part but Zoro...even I was blushing! Poor Sanji, trapped with a pervy Zoro XD Loved this though!
zoroandhislovecook chapter 1 . 12/8/2012
T-his was just...PERFECT! You did a grat fob with this fic...I Loved it when Sanji made Zoro turn to face him, and then couldn't take the love in his eyes! *passes out from the adorable romance* :D
fionamoto chapter 1 . 11/14/2012
Aww, this was just perfect! Sanji humming in the morning and Zoro being so observant. He is simply the sweetest. XD Love your ficlets, they always so warm and fuzzy, a great way to end the day!
crystalbluefox chapter 1 . 11/10/2012
Was such a wonderful story that I'm honestly lost for any more words to write than this.

Love & Hugs

Crystal Blue Fox
liza chapter 1 . 11/10/2012
Awww cute :)
X.summergrey.X chapter 1 . 11/9/2012
aww! that was just sweet and cute.
MatzedaGreat chapter 1 . 11/8/2012