Reviews for A Christmas Miracle
Hi chapter 9 . 12/18/2013
This is perfectly awesome
Just update soon!
The One You Never Suspected chapter 9 . 12/17/2013
What happened? I an thinking that the person she saw wasn't Casey but someone that looked like him.

I can't wait to see what actually happened because either it is what I said, or Sammy was having a dream because Casey would never cheat on her.

Ky
Brown Eyes chapter 9 . 12/17/2013
Yep! Sammy Keyes and the Killer Cruise came out in September! You have to read it it was INCREDIBLE!

Ooooh Casey's been baaaaad can't wait to see what happens! UPDATE
Sammyisdabomb chapter 8 . 8/19/2013
UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE! :(
BrownEyes chapter 8 . 7/3/2013
YAY. I just read Showdown in Sin City and it was BEYOND incredible! And congrats on your anniversary :) Little late but better late than never, am i right?
Sammyisdabomb chapter 8 . 6/29/2013
This story is so cray! I LUV it! Keep updating! What does heather do to Sammy? Y is Sammy drunk,
SpreadYourWings1 chapter 1 . 6/15/2013
I've met the author of the Sammy Keyes books. She came to my school a couple months ago
Hey chapter 8 . 6/5/2013
Please add more to the story! It's hilarious, captivating, cute, sweet, dramatic, and AMAZINGLY WRITTEN! The more you add, the more positive adjectives you receive ;)
I luv cammy chapter 8 . 5/16/2013
UGH UPDATE SOON!
Anonymous chapter 8 . 4/13/2013
Good job! Keep going!
SammCasey4ever9 chapter 8 . 3/13/2013
I'm so sorry! I haven't been able to read and review anything! My kindle broke then the wifi was down and then we got cut of for some weird reason! But enough excuses! I love it. I find it totally not Sammy and Casey tho. Which I find a good change. It fits today's modern society. Kudos on that. Luv ya!
Guest chapter 8 . 3/11/2013
This is amazing UPDATE SOON! I love ya and the story is amazing
Neko-chan2604 chapter 8 . 3/11/2013
Heather! Don't kill her! I haven't read it yet but I want to know! w
Who's her dad?
The One You Never Suspected chapter 8 . 3/10/2013
Sammy was pretty funny drunk! I hope you get your reviews soon!

Ky
BooksBeforeLife chapter 8 . 3/10/2013
I loved the showdown in sin city! I wished it had more cammy though . . . Update!
50 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »