Reviews for A Christmas Miracle
Hey chapter 9 . 5/31
What happened
I got so into it again
BadWithComputers23 chapter 9 . 10/8/2014
I liked the ending..but maybe someday add on to it? Like when they go to LA?
Guest chapter 9 . 5/18/2014
oh chiz! wat the hell was casey doing with " Kayla"?!
june chapter 3 . 5/18/2014
wait... WAIT WAIT WAIT is sammy cheating on Casey oh dear gosh please say she isn't they've been my fav lil' couple
Hi chapter 9 . 12/18/2013
This is perfectly awesome
Just update soon!
gryffindorrk chapter 9 . 12/17/2013
What happened? I an thinking that the person she saw wasn't Casey but someone that looked like him.

I can't wait to see what actually happened because either it is what I said, or Sammy was having a dream because Casey would never cheat on her.

Ky
Brown Eyes chapter 9 . 12/17/2013
Yep! Sammy Keyes and the Killer Cruise came out in September! You have to read it it was INCREDIBLE!

Ooooh Casey's been baaaaad can't wait to see what happens! UPDATE
Sammyisdabomb chapter 8 . 8/19/2013
UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE! :(
BrownEyes chapter 8 . 7/3/2013
YAY. I just read Showdown in Sin City and it was BEYOND incredible! And congrats on your anniversary :) Little late but better late than never, am i right?
Sammyisdabomb chapter 8 . 6/29/2013
This story is so cray! I LUV it! Keep updating! What does heather do to Sammy? Y is Sammy drunk,
SpreadYourWings1 chapter 1 . 6/15/2013
I've met the author of the Sammy Keyes books. She came to my school a couple months ago
Hey chapter 8 . 6/5/2013
Please add more to the story! It's hilarious, captivating, cute, sweet, dramatic, and AMAZINGLY WRITTEN! The more you add, the more positive adjectives you receive ;)
I luv cammy chapter 8 . 5/16/2013
UGH UPDATE SOON!
Anonymous chapter 8 . 4/13/2013
Good job! Keep going!
SammCasey4ever9 chapter 8 . 3/13/2013
I'm so sorry! I haven't been able to read and review anything! My kindle broke then the wifi was down and then we got cut of for some weird reason! But enough excuses! I love it. I find it totally not Sammy and Casey tho. Which I find a good change. It fits today's modern society. Kudos on that. Luv ya!
54 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »