Reviews for Building a New Life
Forahr chapter 4 . 3/29
Discovered this, and just had to stop to send you the message that I'm really enjoying your version of John and Teyla's developing their relationship! Your TJ is just TOO cute! I'm off to read the next chapter...
Ardeliah chapter 18 . 3/10/2014
It only took about 25 pages to find a really well written story that ships Sheppard and Teyla in an excellent way. Kudos on a terrific story.
DorothyOz chapter 18 . 12/18/2013
Beautiful story! I loved it. I'll be reading the sequel soon. :-)
lilnudger82 chapter 18 . 7/8/2013
Really a fantastic story I enjoyed it and I can't wait to start reading the sequel.
Shellbean chapter 18 . 2/6/2013
Hey there Mysra,
That was a terrific story. Sorry I wasn't able to read it when you were writing it but this is an awsome read. I love the way you have John and Teyla able to feel each other and how they are now. Great job! Shellbean. P.S. Looking forward to reading Under Control.
tinnycsixx chapter 18 . 1/22/2013
Wow an lovely ending to a lovely chapter :)xxso cant wait for. The sequel :)xxtinnycsixx
Love your story
nacimynom chapter 18 . 1/22/2013
I liked the explanation for John and Teyla's telepathic bond. I really enjoyed your story. I am looking forward to the sequel.
Guest chapter 18 . 1/20/2013
oui je veux la suite
Guest chapter 18 . 1/19/2013
I also hope that you deal with the Pierce hearing during the sequel, make him find out what a idiot he was
sagey chapter 18 . 1/20/2013
HI,
just wanted to say I enjoyed your story...
and am looking forward to the next
hugs
JoeyLuv chapter 18 . 1/19/2013
This is a wonderful story and I am thrilled that there's a sequel on the horizon! thanks for sharing your talent with us.
sheppardlover928 chapter 18 . 1/19/2013
Fantastic story! Thanks so much for sharing it with us! Can't wait for you to post the sequel...I will be waiting!

PS: I love that John feels complete and happy and at peace with himself.. No longer letting himself let his demons rule his life. John Sheppard is such a wonderful character..he deserves his own happiness for all he does for everyone else so selflessly.
firedew chapter 18 . 1/19/2013
Aw! Love that they've come full circle, standing on the balcony together again and this time as a family. If John could ever learn to let go of his demons and open up to someone, you know Teyla was the one. From the very beginning. You wrote a lovely story and I'm curious to see what happens to our favorite couple next. Great work, Mysra!

P.S. If you can't find anyone to beta for you, I'd be willing to give you a hand. My time is running pretty consistently short these days, but the offer's there. :)
BookEmDanno50 chapter 18 . 1/19/2013
Oh my gosh..I loved this story. It was great. Every chapter left me wanting more. So sad its over, but have saved it to read again at some point. Can't wait for another story from you...Congrats on a wonderful story.
stormwolf3710 chapter 18 . 1/19/2013
great chapter and great ending thx caint wait to read more.