Reviews for Love Like A Storm
Guest chapter 13 . 5/24/2014
I like this story so, please update soon!
fanfiction lover 228 chapter 13 . 12/8/2013
Okay so I love your story and would like for you to continue and the next chapter that you will write I know will be awsome can.t wait to read the next chapter see ya soon )
Lokiitama chapter 1 . 9/27/2013
Salve !

I am really happy you decided to continue the story ( Yes, I just saw that yesterday *facepalm* ), and see ? Look at the few reviews you already had. You made them sad or angry, and now, with just a little 'sorry' and a brand new thirteen chapter, you lift their mood up !

And to lift yours, I decided I would review each chapter I'll read from you. Promise. I can be late - just like now - because my e-mail box decided to troll me, but be sure I WILL put a review. Starting now.

Even though I already red this 12 chapters.

I love the way you describe Namie 'Very useful, but not loyal', it made me grin :D You juste imagine Namie so well like this. You can almost think of something like she does a really good job for a long, long time, and during her spare time, except for drooling on her brother, she's planning something big 'bout Izaya. But Izaya know that very well because... well he's Izaya, what else ?

If we had to integrate that in this story, it could work for Namie, though : Izaya, too distracted by the 'nuisance' - more like danger - that Shizuo is to his 'sanity' - or what's left of it -, and then, during another stormy night/day, Namie attacks !

Oh, by the way, I think it's 'ootoro', not 'ootori' !

See you in the next chapter o/
Gabbygirl1234 chapter 13 . 9/20/2013
Write more please !
MusicIsaDrug18 chapter 13 . 7/28/2013
Uhh. it's getting more and more interesting!
Tanto Storm chapter 13 . 6/28/2013
As unpredictable (to Izaya) as always. Great job! I'm glad you've decided to continue with this. I'm enjoying it! (Why else would I have followed it?) Keep up the great work! XD
Guest chapter 13 . 6/26/2013
thanks for updating
Lavi-Lee chapter 13 . 6/26/2013
im glad you're writing this again! :D
Rai Rai Blue chapter 13 . 6/25/2013
LOKIITAMA, WHOEVER YOU ARE, YOU ARE FANTASTIC!
Dear Chiakix,
THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR CONTINUING THIS STORY. When you said that you were discontinuing this story. I actually became angry. I may have not seen it for a while but when I thought this was updated, I was so excited. I read the previous chapter and once again I was caught up within this story. You are a good writer. I didn't understand why you would stop. I understand that you had an idea for this fic at the beginning and it has changed which stories do. My original ideas for my own stories are never that way at the end. Stories evolve as you write or think about it.
This chapter was what I expected when you disappeared. I really wanted to see what would happen between the two. I didn't understand "cleaner" though. I didn't know if that is what they call a washer and dryer in Japan. It was peculiar. Please continue writing and if possible update soon. I really want to see the end. Till next time.
Lokiitama chapter 13 . 6/24/2013
Please delete it.

Delete your story.

This is not a raging review or anything. I know I'm being rude and all, but I think this has to be said.

You've got 13 chapters, 45, 700 words, 75 reviews, 45 favorites, and 76 followers. Which means that during these thirteen chapters, seventy five people from all around the world - I'm sure of it, look, I'm from Belgium - enjoyed reading your story, and forty five were complete fans ! I am one of these readers. Sure, I haven't put Love Like A Storm in my alerts, because I was too lazy to do it. Sure, I also am a terrible reader for not leaving any comment - and I apologize for that. Sure, your story isn't the most red of all times, nor most popular. But it is already quite something to have 75 humans being wanting to follow it.
Speaking of me, now : Not only I'm a terrible reader, but I'm also a terrible author. See ? I haven't updated some of my stories in a year ! But I still haven't forgotten to do it - yes, maybe some times.
Two months ? Bleh, it's nothing, darling ;)

Okay, maybe you've a little bit forgotten about what was going to happen. But let your imagination run wild ! Re-read your oh-so-lovely chapters - and it's no sarcasm here, really - and re-think about how to end your story !
Do writers publishing tomes just dropped them off in the middle, or more likely drop them off at DAT CLIFFHANGER ? Just when everything is about to crash down to an end, or to a big decision. I don't think they do !
At least, either delete your story, because it'll hurt people who'll read it afterneath, Re-read it to have the idea and continue, or pass it to someone else. Just... don't break too much hopes.

Sure, you're shy, and you're doubting yourself. So does everyone. Everyone have a mask on. Maybe some masks are more glued to their personality then others, like you and me, others which tends to stutter and have no faith in them.
But I think every writer is that way, the more opened to socialness are actors, or commons people that you forget because your paths just crossed in your cafeteria's toilets, the ones that are more introverted find other ways to express their feelings.

Like writers.

And you, my dear lady, are a writer. And a good one at that ;)

You wouldn't have wrote thirteen freaking chapters if you didn't like writing ! You wouldn't be on fanfiction ! It's alright to think that it's no good - I do it all the time -, you - we - are just perfectionists. It's alright, see ? Hell, when I began on fanfiction, I re-read thousands times my chapters to see if there was any errors. Now, when I re-read them, I found that horrible !
But you don't PUBLISH stories for yourself ! You publish them for outstanders. People that'll give you reviews. You have to think like this, see ? If they didn't really like your writing-style or what's going on in your stories, they wouldn't leave a single review - except for haters. Readers are selfish, usually. I am. They don't usually think about putting a review, because they're too lazy or whatever.
A proof ? You only get cruels 'Story Follower :D' in your e-mail box, usually. Even more ! When someone Favorite your story, you, follow your story and you but don't leave a single 'I loved it :D' or 'It was nice ! :3'
Cold and cruel is the definition of readers.

I may have jumped lines while reading your AN, but it's 3 A.M., I'll excuse myself.

I don't like your last sentence in here. "Thank you for keeping up with this story ! I'm honored to have your read it".

It leaves a bad tastes in the mouth, as if... as if you had mocked us...

So I'll repeat. Ask someone to make you a summary of what happened 'till now, or re-read your stories to find the end once again. In extreme cases, pass it to someone, or delete it.

BUT DO NOT DISCONTINUE IT. That's cruel.

See ya around ;)

Ciao ciao

Loki'

P.S. : Don't be too offended, I tend to be really rude when talking in English :S I deeply apologize for this *bows*
KuroiSpade chapter 13 . 6/22/2013
... why? why? WQAQW it's good! don't doubt yourself, you should've continued it! QAQ T_T why..?
FujoShizaya chapter 13 . 6/21/2013
(; _ ; ) could you at least make one chapter which would end this all? I think we deserve it so sorry if I'm being too mean but there is so many writers that are writing good stuff that I fall in love with and then one day there is just nothing. The writer has forgotten to write, forgotten the story, forgotten the site and stuff. They got bored or just wanted to stop writing. I too love to write, I think I'm not good, but hey, no one is perfect. We all make mistakes but still other people enjoy the writings. That's why even if I don't like my still on-going fictions I'm going to end them even if I don't remember how I was planning them, but I think the readers deserve the end. Good or bad, rushed or not. But please (; _ ; ) give us the end. Don't say you will drop it.
deathnotelover12 chapter 13 . 6/20/2013
I knew that this was going to be a authors note since it was so short. :( I thought that you were a wonderful author! But I've been in the same place as you and understand who sucky it feels. I feel glad that I was able to follow along with this and loved it! :3 as you continue writing, you'll always improve, so best of luck to you with being able to grow as an author! I will definitely continue reading your other stories! Don't feel terrible about losing interest in the story, it happens :) believe in yourself! You'll do fine, I just know it! Thank you for even getting this far with this story! Still love you! XD
Jellybean225 chapter 12 . 6/5/2013
Aww this is soo good! Pleasr please update soooooooooon! Wahh :3 hehe
Nononononononononon chapter 12 . 5/1/2013
Why...? Why isn't there a next chapter...? I don't think I can contain all this excitement in me!
I don't care if you're from Sweden or not, your writing is beautiful and very VERY enjoyable! If you have any other fics out there, I would be more than happy to read them all
For this chapter, you did great for Shizuo. Being mentally lost at that moment, he just can't cope his actions.
And the way Shizuo picks Izaya up at the end of the chapter, it's a cute sight to kill for.
I will patiently wait for the next update.