Reviews for The Hopes and Fears of All the Years
PaulaAbdulChica2007 chapter 67 . 10/15/2013
Wow. What a wonderful story! I'm glad I had extended time to read this in only a couple of days. I really enjoyed this one a lot, especially the exploration of Thomas-I love his character. If I'm being honest, this is definitely in my top 3 out of the Pranks series, likely not number one, but a favorite nonetheless. Always great to continue to read strong, well thought out stories from you! Can't wait to get myself into Fathers Day next!
LoveMyHouse chapter 67 . 5/22/2013
Very sweet ending to a wonderful story. Sorry to see it end, looking forward to the next one!
bradford chapter 67 . 5/18/2013
Hi In the House,
that's a lovely and promising closure of another amazing story. Thank you so much. I really enjoyed it immensly.
And I'm looking forward to "Father's Day" probably as hopefully as Thomas does.
Best regards
bradford
Jane Q. Doe chapter 67 . 5/18/2013
I agree with you - I think this one is my favorite too. It's encompassed so many different emotions, and relationships, and over such a relatively short period of time. Thomas is a wonderful character, and I'm so glad your muse conjured him up. Ember's another great animal character, although Belle still reigns. :)

Cuddy's reaction to her husband's yoga suggestion was exactly what I would imagine (and probably how I would have taken it too!). Love the 'smokin' hot' line - I went back and re-read that story in memory. LOL And House's spin on skipping sessions for date night ("The wife wants us both to play shrink hookey tomorrow and fool around instead, so I'm cancelling for this week.") was VERY him! They definitely need to have some alone time to relax after these trying 2 weeks.

Good to see Sandra & Daniel welcoming Wilson home, and how much he missed them. And I can imagine Jensen's glee to be able to get home even earlier (and with only 1 bag!) to his family too.

Looking forward to the next Pranks-verse saga! And thanks so much as always for gifting us with your wonderful stories...
bradford chapter 66 . 5/16/2013
Hi In the House,
wonderful farewell scene between Thornton and the House family, especially with House, of course. And I liked House's comment to his father about the portrait of Blythe. So typical House.
Best regards
bradford
clp66 chapter 67 . 5/16/2013
Tremendous story that I enjoyed from beginning to end. I love the growth between House and his 'Old Man' and look forward to watching that relationship grow as well as the one between Thomas and Rachel. I hope that Abby will come around soon as well and be as excited as Rachel is to be with Thomas. As I usually do, I will start reading this story again from the beginning through to the end and hopefully by the time I finish 'Fathers Day' will not be long in coming.
As usual well done, and I look forward to the next.

PS - if you have any other published literature out there, I would love to read it. You're an excellent author.
yox chapter 67 . 5/16/2013
Wonderful ending (full of hope) to a wonderful story. Thank you!
Pegi chapter 67 . 5/16/2013
Thank you so much for this beautiful story! One of the reasons I loved it so much was the fact that House is able to find some healing of his childhood wounds (he has to work HARD to achieve that of course) and that there is a parent (Thomas) willing to admit that he/she failed his son and, even more so, tries to make it up to him. I think a lot of people are waiting for something like that but don't ever get it.
Maybe we can heal a little bit by reading your story, I think that's why it has such an emotional impact on a lot of your readers.
Thanks again and be well!
MyHouseWillGoOn chapter 67 . 5/16/2013
Awesome (even if still wondering about that azalea . . . ) I love the homecoming for everyone. Thomas' new ringtone for his son is perfect, but I can just imagine House's eyeroll if he knew what it was. The phone conversation was great, and I'm glad he got a little backstory on the "sacred Beamer." Sweet final scene with Thomas, the little girl, and Ember. Thanks for this story.
Leesa chapter 67 . 5/15/2013
Lovely lovely ending. I have enjoyed this story tremendously. Thank you so much for sharing it here with us. And now a loud woopee for the upcoming Father's Day. I can't wait to read it. I love House Thomas interactions.
paulac45 chapter 67 . 5/15/2013
Have enjoyed this latest instalment of the pranks Saga so much (as I have all of them and reread the previous stories - right from the beginning - at regular intervals). Love the character of Thomas - he has the flavour of House, but allows the softer side to show through, as well as the ruthless streak when he has to. Look forward to Fathers Day in due course. Keep up the great writing.
MrsBock chapter 67 . 5/15/2013
Thank you for an excellent story. It was one of my favorites so far. I look forward to your next with much anticipation. It sounds like it will be another good one.
De-em2 chapter 67 . 5/15/2013
Thank you very much for this great story. Really enjoyed it.
Looking forward to Father's Day in the continuing story of the House family in the Pranks Universe.
kkbk chapter 67 . 5/15/2013
Thank you so much for this story! It is also one of my favorites of the series. Now I will re read it in it's entirety while I wait for Father's Day. You are such a talented writer and story teller, I appreciate you sharing these wonderful stories, they are such a joy to read and anticipate. You have spoiled me and I am one of your biggest fans. Until next time...stay well and happy!
cmwinner chapter 67 . 5/15/2013
Meant to ask this last chapter. Can you even take live plants on planes these days?

Another excellent story! I can't wait for the next one!
1,113 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »