Reviews for Odile's Swan Lake
Odile chapter 3 . 3/31
"She IS cold, I think to myself. She's just toying with them."

Um, excuse me but its those suitors who are surrounding Odette. She is not forcing them to court her and she is not forcing Odile's father to love her either. She is just being there. And of course Odette is having great time, anyone would if they were surrounded by a group of handsome men. But somehow she is "cold" because she is enjoying being the center of attention? What exactly is she supposed to do then? Yell at her suitors and tell them to go away?

And why didn't Odile notice that Odette is her look-alike?

Anyways interesting take on the story. Swan lake is perhaps my favourite love story of all time so its a shame that there is only 3 chapters...
Interpretations of Swan Lake
Inhumans: The Amaquelin sisters are literally two sides of the same coin,. Medusalith is the haughty, prideful, world class espion who would do anything-even malicious deeds- to get what she wants. Crystalia is pure and innocent, and always trying to think well of others. Pietrp is literally Siegfried this-he was torn with both sisters' warnings and finally chose Crystalia, his white swan queen. Blackagar Boltagon is the Rothbart of the story, and unlike the original, where he only wanted to eat Odette, he only wanted to keep her safe. Crystalia's official acceptance in the Avengers signifiy that they had freed the bird cage at last.
What if Siegfried falls for Odile?
Anna Karenina: Kitty is infatuated with Vronsky, but Vronsky and Anna are all over each other. Meanwhile, Karenin absues Anna and that is the core cuase of suffering of many others. You get the idea.
What if Odette falls for Rothbart?
Loki and Sigyn: Loki the mastervillian falls for the virginial, pure and introverted princess Sigyn, but Theoric, their old bully, would not have any of this. And this caused the fall of the Nine Realms
Phantom of the Opera: You know the story
Lulu chapter 1 . 3/1/2016
Guest chapter 3 . 2/20/2016
Oh my god! What a start!
I love it, I've always been a fan of Odile.
I always keep wondering what would had happend if at the end of swan lake, Odette didn't forgive the Prince; so he was force to marry Odile, because he made a promise to her (obviously tricked but a promise of marriage all the same), what if... After that the prince learns to love her... I mean it couldn't be difficult, after all he seduce him once, so...
And well your story is the other plot that I been thinking, of Odette as a villain in sheep (swan) clothing.
Brilliant idea! Love it.
I know it's been so long you updated, but I just wanted to tell you is never to late to retake the story :)
Please, there needs to be more odile fiction out there, I always root for villains, idk why...
Crystal-Wolf-Guardain-967 chapter 3 . 10/20/2014
loved it
lilmoosic011 chapter 1 . 11/8/2012
Awesome! I like your ideas!