Reviews for New Love Old Love
jessie 33 chapter 6 . 7/27/2013
Oh no who is at the door? This story is different but so good. I just hope he will be ok, and go into remission, and have a life with his kids, and Reba.
jessie 33 chapter 5 . 7/27/2013
I hope Chris ( Brock) is going to survive. I love your story, but I can't wait to see how it all turns out.
jessie 33 chapter 4 . 7/27/2013
Poor Chris ( Brock) I'm glad Reba is there for them. :)
jessie 33 chapter 3 . 7/27/2013
Another awesome update all your stories are great.
Reba-Brockfan chapter 9 . 4/17/2013
Nice cliffhanger! I wish Chris remembered some of his first marriage to Reba. Will BJ ever appear again in their lives? Update soon!
jessie 33 chapter 2 . 4/4/2013
Great update sad news he has a Brain Tumor, I hope he will be ok.
jessie 33 chapter 1 . 4/4/2013
Wonderful start to your story, I can't wait to see what will happen next:)
Gods Army7733 chapter 9 . 4/1/2013
update soon love it! this story is going great!
rebarocks chapter 1 . 3/29/2013
I love this
Oilers99 chapter 9 . 3/29/2013
Love it. glad Reba is going to Paris. I like Henry as a twin. Update soon!
Chatte578 chapter 8 . 3/10/2013
So he never slept with Barbra Jean and conceived Henry then?
Reba-Brockfan chapter 8 . 3/3/2013
I liked how she knew he was Brock because the essence of the man she knew and loved was still there. I can't wait to read more! He's still got the tumor. They didn't resolve much. Does he even remember loving her before in the past? Update soon!
Reba-Brockfan chapter 7 . 2/21/2013
I liked this chapter, but confused about why Reba would give their bed away. Wouldn't she want to begin their lives together in the bed where they shared so many happy years? Just wondering. Update soon!
Reba-Brockfan chapter 6 . 2/16/2013
Great point to leave a cliffhanger! I think Liz is the one at the door. So Brock doesn't have amnesia? Has he met Cheyenne or Kyra yet as Chris? What do they think about the wedding? Update soon!
Reba-Brockfan chapter 5 . 2/16/2013
I have to find out what Brock thinks is the truth. Update soon!