Reviews for Avengers and Videogames
I shouldn't be reading my phone in class. Hey we were on free time. The Just Dance: Disney ending made me literally fall out of my chair laughing. I may have gotten in trouble but... WORTH IT 100%
Hint: The guys who are willing to sing the Just Had Sex song actually had their girls do it with them
YoukoTamakoHime chapter 12 . 4/30
Hahahahaha! XD! Geez Tony and Clint, seriously? XD
YoukoTamakoHime chapter 11 . 4/30
OMG. I can SO TOTALLY imagine this happening. XD. Well, I think it would be funnier if Loki was in this one, if he was in here he would have... OH GOD, HELL NO, I'M NOT GONNA SAY WHAT I'M GONNA SAY. XD
YoukoTamakoHime chapter 9 . 4/30
AHAHAHAHAHA! XD *falls off chair* ... ouch. XD
YoukoTamakoHime chapter 8 . 4/30
GYAHAHAHAHAHAHA! XDXD SO FUNNY! XD
YoukoTamakoHime chapter 7 . 4/30
Me: AHAHAHAHAHAHA! *laughs like a madman*
All Tales of Symphomania(?): *hides*
YoukoTamakoHime chapter 6 . 4/30
Me and Laughing Jack: BWAHAHAHAHAHA!
Me: *realization in 3... 2... 1* Wait, Lj, why are you laughing with me?
Lj: I just felt like it. *chuckles*
YoukoTamakoHime chapter 5 . 4/30
Me: AHAHAHAHAHAHAHA! *laughling like a madman*
All Tales of the Abyss characters (except Jade Curtiss): *hides while whimpering*
YoukoTamakoHime chapter 4 . 4/30
GYAHAHAHAHA! OMG, XDXD
YoukoTamakoHime chapter 3 . 4/30
BWAHAHAHAHAHA! Seriously Clint?! XD AHAHAHAHAHA! XDXD
YoukoTamakoHime chapter 2 . 4/30
HAHAHAHAHA! OMG, AHAHAHAHA! I LAUGHED SO HARD, I THINK MY MY RIBS GOT HURT OR SOMETHING, but... WHO CARES?! XD
YoukoTamakoHime chapter 1 . 4/30
BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA! TOO FUN! I think I laughed too much but... BWAHAHAHAHA! XD
I am actually nearly peeing myself at this its so funny! For ASGAAARD! HA HA this is great
DeImmortelPotato chapter 19 . 4/7
Okay, just one flaw that I'm choosing to pont out: I'm pretty sure the acual darth vader quote is only four words: I am your father. Most people add the Luke but as I said I'm PRETTY sure there is no luke. That's all.