Reviews for Adverse Alteration
vampress7 chapter 2 . 8/13
Please continue
holic237 chapter 1 . 12/30/2012
So looking at the stats up top I'm really surprised this doesn't have more reviews, since it's really very good. Your writing style and characterization are both very solid, and I like some of the topics you brought up with regards to the body switch that I hadn't thought of before, like the contrast of Zoro's solidity to Sanji's lightness and how strange it would be for each of them to carry themselves in their new body. The descriptors you chose for those introspective scenes were spot on and painted an easily accessible image which I appreciate. I do think it was a little out of character for Sanji (in Zoro's body) to try to punch anyone simply because his fighting style has ingrained in him not to use his hands, so it seems like instinctively even in Zoro's body he would go for the feet but I guess since it hasn't happened in the canon we'll never know for sure. How they handled alcohol was a nice touch though. Also I thought this was really weird in the canon but Oda is Oda, so I'm curious if you'll touch on it or not, but when Sanji was in Nami's body he was jonesing for a cigarette, when it seems like the need for nicotine should be ingrained into the smoker's body. Well I'm sure it's mental too, but at the very least Chopper in Sanji's body should have wanted a fix, although maybe he did and just didn't give in since he's a doctor. xD I don't know but anyway, I think it would be interesting for Zoro (in Sanji - not like that) to feel withdrawal symptoms. Not that it really matters, I'm sure whatever you have planned is wonderful, I've just been thinking about it since the body swap in the manga. xD Anyway, I'm super digging this story and I can't wait to find out what happens next, thanks for sharing it. ) I'll be excitedly awaiting updates! Happy holidays!
cb O chan chapter 1 . 12/10/2012
lolololol! They both want to jump each others bones but they're too prideful to let the other know... And the body switch just makes it awkwardXD I really love this fic! I honestly can't wait for the next chapter!
PLEASE UPDATE SOON!
ChinaDrache chapter 1 . 11/9/2012
I love it. Eventhough I could scream to Zoro and Sanji to just talk to eachother about how they feel...
LazyAuthoress chapter 1 . 11/8/2012
Wow! This is awesome!
xxShinxx chapter 1 . 11/7/2012
It's so interesting to see them struggle in each other's body. I wonder what it would be like if one of them (most likely Zoro) would snap as he had enough of the switching shit, being in the body he had always desired. It'd be frustrating as hell too. XD.

Can't wait to read the next chapter. Hope you'll update it soon.

Love