Reviews for Bella's Dating Detox
MySwagg5050 chapter 3 . 4/2
Update asap?
kat kasie chapter 3 . 3/9/2014
Why not update? Just a thought...
Elvis has left the building chapter 1 . 10/19/2013
The naked Edward with his wig... :)
Thank you, this is very good!
snow eopard chapter 3 . 8/31/2013
Oh man I love it
lili chapter 3 . 7/28/2013
I've already read this story several times and I'm dying here ... Please, I'm begging here, updaaaaaate !
Grumpy DelSan13 chapter 3 . 4/23/2013
Sounds like our Jake got hit with cupid arrow lol
Is Bella attracted to him? Now that she I don't want a man in my life what going to happen when jake dose try to get with her ? So many question i want to ask aaaaahhhhhn lol great job please update as soon you can
sweetness4683 chapter 3 . 4/21/2013
Great chapter. Hope to see more soon
sindhura chapter 3 . 4/20/2013
yay! Finally jake is here! I loved this chapter , it was just amazing. I hope the next chapter is in bella's pov, i want to know what she felt when she saw him. Quil and embry are too funny as always. I'm really happy that jake's family is complete. I always hated it when jake didnt have a mom, and is abandoned by his sisters. Please update soon, i cant wait for the next chapter.
antoniasandoval chapter 3 . 4/20/2013
Oh mierda!, esto estuvo buenĂ­simo.
Sorry for my french, lol.
Thanks Zayna, thank so much for your update. Great chapter; I love it. I want to read more about J I want to read other new chapter of this story... right now.
Please update soon.

Anto.
withlovej chapter 3 . 4/20/2013
Glad this chapter was posted, but listen, love, don't worry at all about when you update. I'm sure everyone will still be here when you do. I definitely will. I love this story. I'm in the same party as you. I've got a lot going on with my life and it's becoming way too much to write and update as much on FF. Real life is hard and it's very exhausting and stressful, but take your time and don't work yourself too hard. Keep going and just update when you feel you want to or have time. I'll be here and I wish you the best! Much love to you girl. You're awesome
Heather1970 chapter 2 . 12/1/2012
Pretty good so far. Can't wait to read the next chapter.
Super Celina123 chapter 1 . 11/29/2012
Love the new story Zay! Edward's an asshole!

Cel x
HeidiM2574 chapter 2 . 11/16/2012
Your sense of humor is a riot I love it! Also, if all that happened to me you'd bet your behind I'd be a nun by now! I'd be praying to the lord jesus while making voodoo dolls...anyway looking forward to the next update!
Antonia Sandoval chapter 2 . 11/16/2012
Zayna Okay, you got me hooked. Please update soon, I want to see Jake in action, and see how he breaks all barriers of Bells, to keep away from men.
Kisses for you chica lobo, and I hope your mom gets better soon.
Anto.
NeonDomino chapter 2 . 11/16/2012
Enjoyed this chapter and looking forward to the next