Reviews for The Fox
Guest chapter 1 . 8/1/2013
Wow. I always thought she was smart too. Glad to know I'm not the only one! :)
Tridentsandsugarcubes chapter 1 . 2/24/2013
That was good and alot different than others I'd seen about Foxface. I think you're right, she's too smart to commit suicide anyways.
AutumnWillow18 chapter 1 . 2/16/2013
good!
DauntlessClove chapter 1 . 1/13/2013
Really good! Are you like, the real Suzanne collins?
Guest chapter 1 . 1/6/2013
I agree, Finnick-Odair-will-live-forever! She was in the final five!
Oriondruid chapter 1 . 11/7/2012
I like this, it is well written and based on a viable premise. Indeed I also like Foxface, or Finch as some believe she's called. Some see her as sneaky and untrustworthy, but I see her as smart, a bit too much of a loner for her own good and simply trying to live through the Games without killing others, a perfectly worthy aim.

Based off the movie I find it hard, having seen her performance in the Training Centre on the plant identification device, to not believe she actually did decide to 'take herself out of the Game' on her own terms, being so intelligent, seeing her primary food source destroyed, knowing she couldn't win and that only a horrific painful death awaited her. However that cannot be proved and will always be open to speculation. Accident or suicide? Either way one of the 'decent' Tributes was sadly lost.

What us certain is that she is no killer but is highly intelligent, a mistress of clever tactics. I have often wondered what would have happened if she, Katniss and Rue had teamed up. With her intelligence, Rue's herbal healing knowledge and ability to use the treetops to scout for them and Katniss's archery skills they would have been a formidable alliance, and if little Rue had been able to coax her friend Thresh with his great strength to join them then the Careers would have faced some serious opposition. Hmm' I'll probably write this someday. :o)

Anyway, I enjoyed this, Thank you.
Many Blessings.
Oriondruid, (John).
IWriteStuffWithWordsInIt chapter 1 . 11/7/2012
Well, I am open to both the suicide theory and the being too smart theory. Quite refreshing to hear one of the latter after so many repetitive suicide stories, and a well-written one, too.
I really enjoyed reading this, and though it was short, I think it had just about everything it needed in there. Well done! :-D Keep writing!