Reviews for Fix-It Ralph, Wreck-It Felix Jr
Nightmare Troubadour chapter 1 . 2/2
D'aww... It's very touching.:')
Ai chapter 1 . 8/31/2013
Nnnnngh...so...adorable...
star's dreams chapter 1 . 3/24/2013
SD: Good friendship, it make the day that much better.
Guest chapter 1 . 2/24/2013
Hey, can i be in the next fanfiction!? :)
XspriteyX chapter 1 . 2/4/2013
Awww this was so nice to read! Felix is such a nice guy that this is probable, and I love how he and Ralph get on in this whenever Felix can escape the Nicelanders. 10/10 :D
S chapter 1 . 2/3/2013
A
Tsuki-the-moon chapter 1 . 1/21/2013
DAW
this was just so precious!
fantastic job!
YeMerryHippogriffs chapter 1 . 1/14/2013
Awwwwwww. :)
HeartofIris chapter 1 . 11/24/2012
After just seeing the movie today, this just feels so in place. Plus, I bet it's fun to switch up roles once in a while.
DimmysEpicGoat chapter 1 . 11/23/2012
Aww. : )
CHiKa-RoXy chapter 1 . 11/21/2012
Aw, so cute! They'd make great brothers! Seriously, I can see their relationship like that. Brothers. Pretty close brothers. I like the way you portrayed them, and I like how this has no spoilers since I haven't seen the movie yet.

You story-telling is published-book level. So, I must thank you once again for writing such an awesome and badass story. I hope that you write more in the future like this one :)
FudgePop5432 chapter 1 . 11/18/2012
Goodness... it seems I have a sliver of wood in my eye... Or, by the way tears are streaming down my face, a whole tree...
This was fantastic. The ending was just too great! Keep up the good work. :)
TailzofDarkLight chapter 1 . 11/17/2012
This is adorable! I SOOOOOOOO want to see this movie!
Anon chapter 1 . 11/15/2012
Oh my gosh, this is so adorable! I love the role-reversal, very touching! Well done :)
Lone Warrior2 chapter 1 . 11/12/2012
Aw... that was cute. I don't think it could have happened... because Felix didn't know Ralph much at all in the movie and didn't understand his plight in the slightest... but it was cute to think he might have in your fic.