Reviews for The Namikaze Legend
Lenny mosca chapter 2 . 5/2
I like your story it's funny and it catches a characters personalities nicely are you going to make a sequel to the story cuz I really do like this story is a original you know and its funny any you captured kushina a personality very well and minto perfectly so you're an excellent story and nice to originality so thank you for writing a fun story
HaruXKyouyaLaxusXLucy4EVER chapter 15 . 1/16
B or e of f
Revisions chapter 11 . 10/24/2014
I'm a lil confused you said Naruto fought against the rebels in Kiri so he was apart of the anti-Bloodline faction? or do you mean the rebels as in the ones who followed the corrupt kage? If the first one who is the new kage?
dloold87 chapter 8 . 10/12/2014
omg hahaha, I loved the rubik's cube prank. that was genius, wonder how you would build something like that for real. Good story so far, cannot wait to continue.
midnightscar17 chapter 38 . 10/8/2014
Write more and lesson the non needed replys in story
midnightscar17 chapter 8 . 10/7/2014
Write moves in english
midnightscar17 chapter 6 . 10/7/2014
This is getting boring. Wheres sakura wht have u done u changed the setting extremely
Anonymous chapter 25 . 9/22/2014
I know this is a bit late, but better late than never. 'Blond' is for males, and 'Blonde' is for females, so you were right about the French.
Keep it up! The story is really good!
Anonymous chapter 3 . 9/22/2014
Isn't Mubira meant to be before Naruto Namikaze, since they were going in alphabetical order?
Other than that, I really enjoy the story. Keep it up!
AnimeLover3232 chapter 1 . 9/15/2014
The only thing I can pick up with this is that Kushina is alive. Even if Minato switched places with sarutobi she should've still died from the kyuubi extraction.
Guest chapter 14 . 9/3/2014
Plz revive Obito too (no dark side Anakin crap)! He's awesome! He can help Sasuke with the Sharingan and help Sasuke And Kohonamaru with Fire Release! Kakakshi can get Shisui"s left eye!
ooo chapter 34 . 8/20/2014
i think the cloaked man is naruto from the future
Son of Ares 14 chapter 6 . 8/20/2014
Lol I know this is late but chp. 6 reminds me of the song 'You can let go now Daddy' for some reason but in a different way
ooo chapter 30 . 8/15/2014
please could you continue the omake you wrote in chapter 24.i really like it
reader chapter 14 . 7/31/2014
Personally , I dont like narusaku.I like that naruto is a teacher.