Reviews for The Namikaze Legend
Kamaze-Ryuu-Samurai15 chapter 31 . 1/31
Supert was supposed to be superb, but it didn't come out the way I wanted it.
Haru chapter 1 . 1/5
Goddamn. Naruto is too op from the beginning. I wonder what he'll struggle with if everything comes so easy to him...
Crusade chapter 2 . 12/2/2015
What does kushina mean "kakashi was at least older"?
Kakashi was 5 when he was a genin... And 6 when chuunin...
adamzadeh101 chapter 28 . 11/15/2015
ooops sorry i havnt reviewed the story at all even though im on ch28 lol, anyway great story, great structure and keep up the good work on the seqeul cuz im looking forward to itthanks
Naruto-kun257 chapter 44 . 11/11/2015
Great story!
Guest chapter 15 . 11/7/2015
B or e
Guest chapter 13 . 11/7/2015
Why make naruto and Minato a peeve don't do that to them I begg u Kushina will kill them
Guest chapter 1 . 11/1/2015
Love the plot but naruto is pretty much an op lazy aragant littly ass with none of his personality intact.
Troll chapter 9 . 10/29/2015
D) DEATH TOO ALL!
LizzyKitsune chapter 6 . 9/19/2015
don't worry I cried in Minato and Kushina's episodes too...it's so sad...I feel like crying just thinking about their life.
AthenaSmile chapter 4 . 9/10/2015
I just noticed. Apparently, Kakashi doesn't know Naruto here (somewhat) but didn't they both know each other on a personal basis? I mean, Kakashi had given him that gift on his 7th b-day (as you said) so it's...contradicting? Kakashi even got suprised that Naruto could shunshin.
Lenny mosca chapter 2 . 5/2/2015
I like your story it's funny and it catches a characters personalities nicely are you going to make a sequel to the story cuz I really do like this story is a original you know and its funny any you captured kushina a personality very well and minto perfectly so you're an excellent story and nice to originality so thank you for writing a fun story
Kaneko352 chapter 15 . 1/16/2015
B or e of f
Revisions chapter 11 . 10/24/2014
I'm a lil confused you said Naruto fought against the rebels in Kiri so he was apart of the anti-Bloodline faction? or do you mean the rebels as in the ones who followed the corrupt kage? If the first one who is the new kage?
dloold87 chapter 8 . 10/12/2014
omg hahaha, I loved the rubik's cube prank. that was genius, wonder how you would build something like that for real. Good story so far, cannot wait to continue.