Reviews for Halfway Home
Doks chapter 1 . 1/8
Ugh. Omg this is one of the best stories I've ever read. It's so good! I'm so glad Edward didn't push her into coming home. This is the kind of family I imagine they have.
Thank you for writing and sharing. T
JazmineElric chapter 1 . 7/1/2015
That was one of the best things I have ever read, and I'm not exaggerating in the latest. I cried at several points, I laughed, I got angry, I felt almost every emotion there is. I felt like I was watching the series, except I was reading the script basically. The only problem I had was the Panninya x Lana..it might have been Lala..Idk, don't get me wrong I don't dis on people who like the same sex, I just don't like it when people pair someone with someone who isn't like that. The Roy/Ed pairing for example.
But anyway, it was spectacular. I'll definitely have to check out some of your other work.

-JazmineElric
Pandora Imperatrix chapter 1 . 7/16/2014
I have no words to say how much I liked this story.
You see, last night is the worst night of the year for me, and although I should have been reading something silly and happy to make me feel better, I couldn't stop reading this fic after the first line.
I enjoyed every bit of it, and the story kept me captive until the end and after it, 'cause I spent the day thinking about where "I" were the night before, and how credible everything felt.
Thank you for writing this fantastic story, thank you for making it feel so real and enough to take me away from my mind.
hodges2 chapter 1 . 5/12/2014
omg i kept getting scared that she was going to end up dead or something! i like that ending XD
Carolnuts chapter 1 . 12/9/2013
You didn't.
greenk chapter 1 . 8/9/2013
Invaderk! Just this summer I started watching Fullmetal Alchemist and Brotherhood, so I was looking for some EdWin fic recommendations and happened to come across one of yours!

All I can say is awww. A mix of sad and sweet and just as good as ever. Makes me want to go back and reread Soul Search.

Anyway, it was nice to read something of yours again. I'll have to check out some of your other Fullmetal fics as well.

Take care,
Green
fanficlover chapter 1 . 5/26/2013
It's nice to see Winry being the one in Ed's place for a change. We got to see a side of Winry that is far different from how she's like in the anime. Though I do think that she's a bit too selfish in a few places. She mentioned staying in Northern City far longer than when she is needed and I think for a mother, it is a bit unfair to leave your children for so long.
vampireanna'dancer chapter 1 . 12/17/2012
I like it :) good job this is excellent! Annelise huh? that's my name too . except mine is spelt slightly different: Annaliese the German spelling . Winry helping in the natural disaster effort was a really good idea :) and I found it cool and kinda ironic that Ed and Winry kinda switched places a bit. After all it was always Ed going off everywhere and Winry waiting, but this time it's the other way round :) good job! I'm gonna go read one of your other stories now... Keep up the good work!
somebody's world chapter 1 . 11/11/2012
I LOVE THIS *tears*
SorainaSkye chapter 1 . 11/11/2012
Wow, this was fantastic. I love the flow of this story, the letters, Ed and the children at home, all of it is very well done. Parts of it are very sad, but it also has a sense of hope and realism that ultimately makes me smile.
arlertarlert chapter 1 . 11/11/2012
Gah, the way this ended was perfect. Great job.
barefootbean chapter 1 . 11/8/2012
Ahh I left a comment for this over on AO3, but I liked it so much I suppose I'll just leave you another over here! Keep up the really great work - you're FMA fics have been really enjoyable to read. :-)
Mystery-shrouded S chapter 1 . 11/8/2012
Very well written! I enjoyed it immensely. It was refreshing to see Winry traveling and writing letters to her family instead of Ed.